We are looking for a passionate and proactive Brand Manager to work with the leading pharmacy skin care brand ACO across the Nordics.
As a Brand Manager in Cosmetics, you will be responsible for the market leading acne brand, ACO Spotless as well as helping to drive growth through various projects for ACO in the Face, Body and Sun category in the Nordics.
You will be joining an innovative, fast growing and winning international company with passion for skin care. The right candidate is a driven person that enjoys a steep learning curve and fast pace.
The position will be placed in our Nordic Headquarter in Kista and will report to Senior Brand Manager responsible for the Face Category. Start date will be during Spring 2022.
Expectations & tasks:
- Responsible for Spotless brand P&L and marketing budgeting
- Together with Senior Brand Manager develop and implement a winning strategy and product launch plan for Spotless in the 4 Nordic markets
- Work together with innovation and central marketing to develop new products under the Spotless brand
- Work together with the commercial team to develop go-to-market-strategy
- Together with Senior Brand Manager conduct and implement yearly media plan, as well as communication strategy and content production with a digital & influencer first focus for Spotless
- Regularly perform brand performance tracking, market analysis and competitor monitoring for Spotless
- Besides the brand manager responsibility for Spotless, support Face, Body and Sun Brand Managers with various projects within marketing
What we look for:
- Relevant academic background and Brand Manager experience (1-2 yrs) or similar background
- Fluent in English, oral and written (English is the official corporate language), and one of the Nordic languages
- Experience from the FMCG or beauty industry is a strong merit
- Experience from digital and influencer marketing would be a bonus
- PowerPoint and Excel competence
- An analytical mindset and business understanding
- Driven, creative and passionate with a commitment to deliver results
- A “do:er” who can engage and commit to both strategic as well as operational matters
- Good inter-personal skills – team player who can build professional relationships
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and comfortable to deliver presentations