We are looking for a Digital Marketing Expert to develop, track and optimize our online paid media campaigns, and collaborate efficiently with internal stakeholders and our Digital Marketing Agencies.
You are responsible for developing and overseeing our paid online marketing strategies across all markets. Responsible for implementing and overseeing long-term paid media tactics as well as short-term online advertising techniques. Consolidating execution strategies, establishing, and owning the roadmap with a complete 360 digital funnel approach in order to enhance and take our digital marketing efforts to the next level. An adept at enhancing brand awareness KPIs as well as traffic and acquisition with an omni-channel perspective. Lead the full budget allocation strategy and execution to meet defined efficiency and business targets.
You are an analytical and business savvy ambassador with passion for brand and product. This is a key role in our new digital journey driving website traffic to our stores.
Areas of responsibility
- Facebook Ads – Google Ads platform (Search, PPC and Paid Social)
- Optimize website and social media for SEO
- Responsible for managing our advertising agency with Marketing & E-com as stakeholders
- Responsible for executing the 360 media buy funnel strategy
- Responsible for establishing and executing customer funnels and segmentation strategy
- Responsible for driving relevant consumers with the goal of improving brand recognition, trust and conversion
- Responsible for media buy budget allocation with defined KPIs and targets
- Responsible for establishing and owning the development roadmap including attribution modeling and technical improvement’s
- Responsible for measurement strategy and securing our data-collection
- Defining and executing the Paid Media strategy in order to meet KPIs and targets
- Analyze and optimize performance from a sales and customer brand perspective
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assets (ROI and KPIs)
- Forecast, allocate and monitor the media buy budget to improve performance on a daily basis
- Identify trends and insights – optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Identifying and evaluating new digital technologies
- Use web analytics tools to measure performance to better optimize campaigns
- Apply strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and consumer touch points to optimize the user funnels
- Define relevant content and asset needs in collaboration with our digital designer and marketing department
- Secure brand revenue as well as driving a long-term growth strategy with focus on new customer attribution and acquisition
As part of a J.Lindeberg Team we are all from time to time involved in cross functional and collaborative projects of different character.
- Degree in marketing or related field
- Working experience in digital marketing in-house or in agency
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing Paid Social, display and PPC campaigns
- Operational experience from both Facebooks Ads platform and Google Ads
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and defining digital campaigns that engage, inform and convert
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
J.Lindeberg Working Principles
As part of J.Lindeberg you are an ambassador for J.Lindeberg and inspire our partners by living JL working principles.
- Courageous – We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
- Progressive – We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
- Customer focused – We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
- Collaborative – We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Agile – In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial – We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
- Ethical – We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
- Sincere – We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.