Fortum Consumer Solutions deliver electricity and smart related services to 2.4 million customers across the Nordics. We are now looking for an experienced and driven Digital Marketing Specialist for our Enterprise business, to work with increasing the awareness and interest for our services across digital channels and convert that interest into sales online. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience in digital marketing and sales toward the B2B market. You will be a part of the Swedish B2B marketing team but also work closely with the global B2B marketing team. You will have a key role in developing our online marketing and sales activities.
What’s in it for you:
- A Stimulating position with varying tasks and great development opportunities for you that wants to drive digital marketing and sales for a world class customer experience.
- You will work closely with our digital agency as well as analys results and optimize all marketing activities. You will have a strong influence on the way we are perceived as a business to business brand.
- You will be part of a skilled Swedish marketing team while also collaborating with a cross-Nordic team for best practice sharing.
- Modern office space and possibility to flexible and partly remote work.
What you must have:
- Relevant education within marketing and digital sales.
- Minimum 2 years of experience from optimizing digital ads and customer journeys.
- Experience from working with the full marketing funnel and digital conversions, including creating campaigns, SEO, targeting and media buying, A/B testing, CRO, use of CMS tools as well as web analysis to follow up results. Also working together with external performance marketing agency.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Fluent in Swedish and professional proficiency in English.
- Strong cooperation skills as well as personal drive and initiative, and a positive mindset.
What you will do:
- Optimize the full funnel customer journey through SEO and CRO.
- Actively work with growth hacking and A/B testing.
- Web analysis to track performance.
- Work together with marketing and e-commerce colleagues as well as external performance marketing and media agencies.
- Find new ways and channels to reach potentional B2B customers.