We are looking for a driven Mediaspecialist, with paid social edge to Telias Trading Desk! You will be responsible for the Halebop brands operational and strategic activities on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Snapchat and Twitter, working in a team of experienced specialists where you will be the go-to person regarding paid social.
- Work hands-on with both performance and brand campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Twitter
- Plan campaigns and activities together with your teammates in the trading desk making sure we reach the right audience with the right message while using the budget as efficiently as possible across all channels
- Work closely with creative team to create hypothesis for tests and execute these tests within paid social media to drive future learnings
- Continuously analyze the results of our campaigns and use these results for optimization of ongoing activities
- Collaborate with people across the team to plan and optimize campaigns
- Drive continuous development within the paid social media channels to make sure we follow best practices in all areas from creatives, use of data to automation
- Report on learnings from the campaigns to the marketing team
- Enable the possibility for easy access to campaign results through dashboards together
- University degree or a matching degree from a higher vocational education
- +2 years of working actively with performance marketing in social media, either at a media agency or at an in-house trading desk
- Expert user of the ad platforms of Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Twitter
- Strong skills in Excel and Google Sheets
- Knows how to create a basic dashboard
- Capable of packaging results and learnings and adapting it to the audience
- Basic knowledge of how tracking for the different platforms works and how to implement it
- Experience from working with either search engine marketing, programmatic display or ad serving
- Experience from working with large ecommerce/retail clients and creating automated ways of using the ad platforms, both regarding optimization but also ways of automating ad creation
- Strong knowledge of creating automated dashboard adapted to the audience, either through Google Data Studio or Tableau
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!