Do you want to play an essential role in the digitization of education?
You would join us in an exciting growth phase where we gear up our organization and structure. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to work on marketing strategies and execution of those across the whole funnel. You would become a part of a friendly and highly competent team. Our modern office is nicely situated in Danderyd, close to Mörby Centrum, and we also have an office in Gothenburg. We see this role as being based in Stockholm but are very flexible around splitting time between office and remote. We are about 35 people and growing!
What you’ll be doing
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will have a significant and impactful role in creating, managing, and executing the Digital Marketing strategy for Exam.net. Your goals will be connected with increasing brand awareness, maximizing site traffic, and product conversion. You work across several channels, including web, SEO, SEM, email, and social. We are looking for someone with operational (hands-on) experience in digital marketing and technical know-how of the tools widely used across acquisition and lifecycle marketing. That being said, being a part of a small company and a small team means working with a wide range of channels and marketing activities.
In this role, you report to the Head of Marketing and work across the following areas:
- Plan and manage digital marketing campaigns across various channels like web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising to drive website traffic and product trials.
- Manage a marketing budget, set KPIs, report on ROI, and suggest changes to spending.
- Track and analyze the performance of ads, emails, and other campaigns – and continuously optimize them to increase performance.
- Create, tweak, and A/B test campaign content (ads, landing pages, emails, etc.) to drive results.
- Collaborate with internal teams to update the website, build landing pages and other content to optimize the user experience and SEO.
- Help shape the content strategy and work hands-on on content creation and distribution for various channels like emails, web, social, etc.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Leverage customer and competitive insights to better segment, target, and reach potential customers.
- Explore new marketing opportunities and channels. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
Why is this role special?
- Drive transformation of the education industry. Schools and districts worldwide depend on Exam.net to create and conduct digital exams. The last couple of years dramatically increased the need for remote exams, which only accelerated the transformation happening in classrooms worldwide.
- Have a massive impact. As part of a small marketing team, you will be essential in crafting marketing strategies and messaging that will reach teachers and students worldwide. If you, like us, genuinely believe that teachers’ jobs are crucial you will perceive working with Exam.net as profoundly meaningful.
- Work with a highly talented and friendly team. You would become a part of a warm and highly engaged team. We have an open, kind, and collaborative company culture.
- Join us at a magical time. We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and in two years, have grown from paid customers in 1 country to paid customers in over 100 countries This gives us a huge green field to work with. You’ll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
What skills you need
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer, preferably with experience in the B2B/SaaS industry. To succeed in this role, you must enjoy strategic and operational work. Being part of a small team, you need to be flexible and ready to be hands-on and execute across the spectrum of many different areas and marketing strategies, which allows you to broaden your skill set and experiment a lot.
We are looking for the following skill set and experiences:
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing across a broad set of channels.
- Proven track record in creating, managing, and executing a digital marketing strategy that impacted company revenue.
- Hands-on experience setting up and optimizing digital acquisition campaigns on Ad management platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager).
- Analytical skills and experience in data analysis in Google Analytics and Excel.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in one or several of these areas is a strong plus: social, SEO, email marketing, CRM, Referral, and/or Content Marketing.
- A strong plus if you have some experience in content creation and enjoy writing copy.
- High proficiency in Swedish and English (our marketing content is written in English).
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills with the ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interested in the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- A part of Profit sharing program
- Tjänstepension: 5 % gross salary
- 30 days of vacation
- Health allowance (3000 kr per year)
- Great equipment
- Excellent possibilities for competence development