Are you a person who loves business, strives to develop the brand forward, and thrives in a dynamic and creative environment where you will contribute with your financial skills?
In this role you will be responsible for the finances and for developing this function within the company. You are expected to support the CEO and the rest of the management team with economic and financial analyses, providing proactive advice in areas of financial management, investments and development of the business and will be a key figure in the company’s continued strong growth.
You will be part of the management team and collaborate closely with- and report directly to the CEO. You will also work closely with the Financial Coordinator.
What you’ll do
- You’ll have the overall responsibility for the company’s finances
- Lead the development and establishment of an efficient finance department
- Compile financial reports monthly, quarterly and annually to be presented to management team and the board.
- Collaborate with external partners such as accounting and payroll consultants in all markets.
- Pursue internal projects to improve, streamline and further develop the business.
- Actively participate in the group’s management team
What you’ll bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, preferably with a background in Accounting and Business Controlling.
- Highly meritorious if you have experience working within retail and/or e-commerce.
- Strong analytical skills and a high degree of literacy in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- It is an advantage with previous experience building up a finance function and experience working in an international context.
- Positive and energetic with a can-do mentality.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer you
- An energetic and entreprenurial culture with a strong team-spirit.
- Be part of an engaging team who likes to get together for activities, whether it’s a Friday training session or a Tuesday after work!
- Personal- and professional development with the opportunity to take on a critical role and have a big impact on the company’s continued growth.