TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide. With some of the best known holiday brands in the world, we offer inspiration, booking, flights, transfers, hotels and cruise ships to over 30 million customers every year all under one roof.
Would you like to contribute to each customer discovering their
smile when going on holiday with TUI? We are looking for someone that would like to create a world class dialogue based Customer Experice with us. Welcome to join a team that will make a difference in the market!
Senior CRM-CX Analyst Nordic
As a Senior CRM-CX Analyst Nordic you will be a part of the CRM-function and report to Head of CRM and CX Nordic. You will contribute to creating a whole new way of working with the customer experience and increased customer value through The Holiday Circle and provide each customer with a personalized dialog the during the customer journey. You will be responsible for delivering meaningful and actionable segmentations, one-to-one dialogs and customer insights to help drive and support the overall customer strategy for Nordic that support and is aligned with the TUI Group. You will also participate a community of ’Customer analytics experts’ in TUI Group, to contribute and ensuring that best-practice and consistent approaches are adopted.
• You will develop an overall analytic strategy and roadmap, aligned to business priorities and will build a senior level appreciation of the value that customer analytics brings to the business.
• Maximize the business value from our Single Customer View to provide strategic insights using transactional behavior, engagement behavior across all touch-points and the geo-demographic profile of customers.
• Develop and perform appropriate segmentations based on customer profile, behavior and value, to support business and marketing strategies.
• Develop, evolve and perform predictive and adaptive models to drive personalization and support customer decision management across all touch points and use a constant ‘test & learn’ approach to optimize performance.
What we are looking for:
• Educated to a degree standard, ideally encompassing applied statistics
• 4+ years Experience of working in a digitally driven business with
extensive experience from tracking, analyzing and using digital footprints in creating personalized offers
• Experience of developing an analytics strategy and roadmap aligned to business strategy
• Experience of developing and performing predictive & adaptive models for segmentations and to support customer decisioning and personalization would be advantageous
• Experience of working with large and complex data sets using SQL
• Exceptional analytical skills (regression analysis, factor analysis etc.) and proven ability to translate analytics output to actionable recommendations and delivery.
• Knowledge and experience of leading analytical and modeling tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS, KXEN etc.)
• Good understanding of IT system and architecture design
• Must be team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities
• Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required. Previous experience in this environment would be an advantage. Fluent in English.
You are a creative and strong problem solver with an ambition to challenge traditional ways of working with CRM. You are curios and innovative in creating modern customer experiences. You have good communications skills and are highly numerate and analytical. Further on you are a teamplayer, flexible and commercial oriented.
What we offer:
The opportunity to be part of creating a whole new way of working with Customer experience at TUI Nordic. You will contribute to assuring that TUI Nordic will reach their goal – making each individual customer discover their smile!
For more information please contact Anna Palmdal; firstname.lastname@example.org or Karin Geber; email@example.com