TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide. With some of the best known holiday brands in the world, we offer inspiration, booking, flights, transfers, hotels and cruise ships to over 30 million customers every year all under one roof.
Would you like to contribute to each customer discovering their
smile when going on holiday with TUI? We are looking for someone that would like to create a world class dialogue based Customer Experice with us. Welcome to join a team that will make a difference in the market!
As a Technical CRM-CX Technical Designer you will be a part of the CRM-function and report to the Head of CRM & CX Nordic. You will ensure that TUI Group targets the right customers, at the right time, through the right channels with the right message. Further you will develop and implement all common automated programs within IBM Campaign and ensure we maximize our investment in the technology. You will be the expert for IBM Campaign Manager in Nordic and you will participate in a community of ‘IBM Campaign experts’ across the TUI Group.
• Work with the relevant business teams to define overall contact strategies and campaigns.
• Provide marketing teams with a clear picture of the total potential audience for marketing activities and dialogs.
• Develop, monitor and manage automated marketing programs and targeting requirements into the IBM Campaign platform. Develop strategic segments and flowcharts in IBM Campaign.
• Work with the CRM analyst to optimize the use of segmentations and
propensity models to always improve targeting methods and maximize
the Return On Investment.
• Define, evolve and optimize new data requirements, planning techniques
and work processes to facilitate efficient ways of working.
• Work with the Analytics and Marketing teams to refine and optimize the
targeting strategies to improve business performance.
What we are looking for:
• Educated to a degree standard (preferably in engineering or System and/or Information Science).
• 3+ years experience of data driven marketing techniques and complex 1-2- 1 personalization.
• Extensive knowledge of campaign management tools (such as Neolane or IBM Campaign).
• Experience of working with large and complex data sets and knowledge of SQL.
• Sound understanding of multi-channel marketing contact strategies, targeting, segmentations and marketing automation.
• Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel within the Nordics will be required.
• Fluent in English.
You are a creative and strong problem solver, have good organization skills and a very logical train of thoughts. You have good communications skills and are highly numerate and analytical. Further on you are a teamplayer, flexible, commercial and ambitious.
What we offer:
The opportunity to be part of creating a whole new way of working with CRM & CX at TUI Nordic. You will contribute to assuring that TUI Nordic will reach their goal – making each individual customer discover their smile!
For more information, please contact Ellinor Ohlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.