Planview enables organizations to get the most out of their resources and achieve their goals. We are the global leader in solutions that optimize resources and work, spanning strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, project collaboration and enterprise architecture. From small teams to large enterprises, companies in every industry use Planview’s products: Planview Enterprise, Projectplace and Troux. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, our 600 employees worldwide serve more than 1,000 enterprise customers and one million users.
Ready to bring our demand generation to the next level? Right now the opportunity is open for a Field Marketing Manager focusing on the German and Benelux market to join Projectplace. The role is based in Stockholm. As Field Marketing Manager you will be a part of a team consisting of passionate Marketers with the goal of delivering enterprise leads to Field Sales across EMEA and North America.
The primary intent of the role is to support sales revenue goals. Targeting prospects and to expand existing customers, by implementing marketing programs that deliver new opportunities and to accelerate existing ones. You will develop detailed quarterly marketing plans that are consistent with the sales, marketing and business initiatives and goals.
• build quarterly marketing plans that support Enterprise Sales team with marketing activities such as: seminars, webinars, third party events and account based activities
• execute and optimize the marketing activities on your markets
• collaborate with the marketing corporate team, field sales, external partners and cross-functional internal teams to define and deliver activities
• manage the budget that aligns with marketing & sales goals and objectives. Plan, spend and follow up budget with finance.
• work close with the LDC (lead development coordinator )- see lead flow and help with prospecting lists
• have budget responsibility and report to Global Director Demand Generation Projectplace
• at least 5 years marketing experience, preferably international. Experience of German and Benelux market is an advantage
• experience in driving seminars, webinars and other events to drive demand on enterprise leads
• experience in negotiating with partners and vendors
• excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken. German is an advantage
• experience with automated marketing
• experience of Marketo/Salesforce and Saas or IT industry is preferred
• proven revenue results from executed activities
• structured, organized with excellent collaboration skills
• analytically focused and uses data to continuously test, measure, and optimize program performance
• driven – act on own initiative and make things happen
• passionate for results
• a team-player, but also self-dependent
• flexible, willing to move at fast pace and flow with the changes in business priorities
• comfortable in a changing environment
For more information please contact Andrea Strand; firstname.lastname@example.org, 076-3073811 or Linda Bellis; email@example.com, 073-9468644.