Orkla is a leading supplier of branded and concept solutions in the grocery, catering and bakery in the Nordic and Baltic countries and selected markets in Central Europe and India. Orkla is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and has its headquarters in Oslo. The Group had in 2014 a turnover of 30 billion NOK and about 13 000 employees.
The business area Orkla Home & Personal includes five brand companies. As of August 28th 2015 Orkla Home and Personal acquired 100% of the stocks in the Swedish company Cederroth and creates a new market leading company within the Personal Care and Health segment. With the purchase Orkla will take over known brands such as L300, LdB, Bliw, Grumme, HTH, Salvequick, LongoVital Multiplex / Vitaplex.
As Customer Director you will play a key role in the newly set management team focusing on the Swedish market. You will have the responsibility to lead the strategic sales team in driving the commercial development of the Personal Care and Health segment. The Customer Director will be part of the Management team and be directly reporting to the Country Manager of Sweden.
A team of experienced Key Account Managers will directly report to you and Jr Key Account Managers indirectly. Your main focus will be to optimize the long-term sales within the Grocery store segment. The role will be situated at the Swedish Head Office, located in the Stockholm Area.
Responsibility and main tasks
• Developing a robust strategic sales organization with a strong steering and optimal resource allocation.
• Responsibility for the sales and distribution on the Swedish market.
• Strategic and operative responsibility for customer relations.
• Manage the strategic sales team’s budget and sign cost.
• Responsible to govern the department’s resources according to the companies’ goals, strategy and action plans.
• Academic degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• 5+ years of FMCG sales experience from roles within, e.g. Strategic Key Account Management and/or Sales Management.
• Excellent business track record with experience from strategic customer treatment, category management, negotiations and assortment development.
• Management experience and people development skills in order to realizing employees’ full potential, preferably from large organizations.
• Experience from practical result responsibility and change management.
Competences and Personality:
• Strong focus on bottom-line result.
• Natural leadership skills, empowering others through delegation and coaching.
• Decisive and fast with the ability to set clear directions.
• Strong analytical capability with a quick understanding for complex issues and problems.
• Strong drive and ability to build/develop profitable business relations.
• Flexible mind, yet stable personality, in order to cope with the corporate development and change.
• The opportunity to be part of the exciting journey of change and business growth.
• Taking active part in building a new market leading company within the Personal Care and Health Category.
• Build and develop the company’s newly appointed Management team.
• Take part of Orkla’s training programs in leadership by function area.
• Work in a dynamic, fast and challenging environment with great opportunities to influence and make a difference.
For further information please contact Andrea Strand on 0763073811, email@example.com or Viktor Lundeberg på 0733091978, firstname.lastname@example.org