A century ago, 1914, in Torsang, Sweden, a forester’s son named Wiktor Haglöf designed and assembled a backpack for local workers. From that humble start in a farmhand’s cabin, the company he founded has become one of the largest suppliers of outdoor clothing, hardware and footwear in the Nordic region, Europe and Asia, and a member of the ASICS® family since 2010.
We believe in our products. At the very heart of Haglöfs are our designers, outdoor enthusiasts and former professionals themselves, who develop concepts based not on the latest fashion trends, but on the needs of real users today and tomorrow. Each one represents the culmination of research and testing that can last for years. Every seam and zipper, every strap and material receives careful consideration. We give our friends, outdoor professionals and adventurers, versions for real-world testing and feedback. The result is a strong product, built on technology and experience, ready to face a host of challenges. Haglöfs’ products reflect our core business concept, to be a responsible brand, meeting modern demands for users who invest in an active outdoor lifestyle. We believe that quality is something to be developed, and we strive to reach new heights, offering products with a high degree of functionality, good design and value. Our vision is to be a leader in the world markets, not only in the technical outdoor area, but also in sustainability. Our values are – Curios – Reliable – Proud!
As a CFO at Haglöfs you will collaborate closely with and report directly to the CEO. The CFO has overall responsibility for the Group’s finances, and is part of the group management team. Furthermore, the CFO is involved in the work of the Board and Owner Relations. You will play an important role in the company’s business development and financial management.
You are expected to support the CEO and the rest of the management team with economic and financial analyses, providing proactive advice in areas of financial management, investments and development of the business and will be a key figure in the company’s continued strong growth.
You have staff responsibility for 4 direct reporting managers within Finance/Accounting, IT and Logistics. Finance consists of Group accounting, Accounting, Business control and Treasury.
• Head the Finance department, along with IT, and Logistics
• Be responsible for continuing the work started of establishing and developing an efficient finance department
• Create reliable relations with ASICS
• Compile financial results and reports, setting up annual budgets and generate forecasts. Responsible for monthly and quarterly reports, annual accounts and annual reports
• Analysis and monitoring of economic data, consulting the CEO and operational managers in day-to-day business
• Pursue internal projects to improve, streamline and further develop the business. Drive process improvements
• Actively participate in the group’s management team
We are looking for:
We are looking for someone with an extensive experience from working in senior positions within finance. Furthermore, we are looking for a new CFO who like to challenge, be challenged and who would like to have a crucial role in a company with an exciting future. A company, which is in a constant state of development and change.
You have the ability to see both the big picture and at the same time perceive the differences at a more detailed level. You will have an overall responsibility for group finances, which requires you to have multiple projects running at the same time without losing focus on priorities.
As a person you are a positive self-starter who gets things done. You see yourself as a proactive business-partner contributing to day-to-day business. At the same time you are efficient, accurate and structured. You are service minded with a ’can do’ spirit and a desire to always deliver results beyond expectations. You are communicative, positive with a strong self-drive and have good interpersonal skills. You are analytical, results-oriented and driven to develop business against highly set targets.
We think your drivers are being a change-agent in a transforming business, creating new successful ways of working with strong results. You are attracted to the possibility of actively contribute to Haglöfs turnaround journey!
You have experience from:
• At least ten years from finance and 5 years experience as CFO
• Working in a global setting within owner set-up with strong stakeholders
• Managing finances on a group-level with several subsidiaries that spans several countries
• Accounting and consolidated financial statements
• Business Control, working as business partner
• A producing company, preferably from consumer goods and a premium brand
• Working in an organization in transition, used to creating structure and order in a changing environment with strong growth in focus and great results
• Developing excellent processes throughout the value-chain
• Managing IT – having a good understanding of how to use technology as a tool for developing efficient processes
• Working with Logistics with an in-depth understanding of distribution.
We also believe you:
• Have a relevant education within finance and/or accounting
• Have a keen interest in business
• Have a strong ability to shift between strategic and executional areas of work
• Are a goal oriented self-starter with solutions driven approach
• Are focus on execution and creating results
• Are a strong leader with the ability to lead and inspire employees, delegate tasks and develop team members working with feedback and coaching
• Express yourself fluently in Swedish and/or English in speech and writing.
För ytterligare information är du välkommen att kontakta Karin Geber på 0706431554, firstname.lastname@example.org eller Viktor Lundeberg på 0733091978, email@example.com