New Nordic payment group challenges intricate industry.
Bambora is owned by Nordic Capital Fund VIII and consists of a consolidation of the companies formerly known as Samport, MPS, ePay, DK Online, Key Corp and Euroline, that combined handle more than three billion transactions, of which 50 percent online. This makes Bambora the largest in Sweden for online payment transactions.
Bambora is launched, a Nordic payment group that simplifies for retailers and can contribute to increased sales. Bambora consists of some of the payment industry’s prime innovators, engineers, financial advisors, marketeers and digital developers with the common goal of simplifying trade between people, in stores as well as online.
”The Nordics is like a Silicon Valley for payment solutions. We have followed and contributed to the development of this during our more than 10 years in the industry. But we have also seen a number of exorbitant obstacles that still aren’t solved and complicate trade for above all small and medium sized businesses. We know for example that 40 percent of the Nordic retailers do not know what they actually pay in fees for card purchases or how the agreements are constructed, we need to change this.
Intricacy is our largest enemy. Our key objective right now is therefore to simplify for as many retailers as possible by removing bureaucracy and administration so they can focus on their business. This will benefit retailers, and I also believe and hope that it will benefit Sweden as a whole since trade is an important engine for growth in the larger economy”, says Johan Tjärnberg, CEO at Bambora.
Bambora in Stockholm is looking to strengthening their global product management division within the organization. As Business Analyst you have an analytical and commercial sense for what Bambora is trying to achieve globally, and therefore you are expected to be highly involved and support the of initiatives related to future products are successfully executed. This position is a part of the Global Product Management team and will report to Head of Global Product Management. You will be involved in innovative, disruptive payment technology projects that will change the face of the global payment industry. Examples of products the team will be responsible for are:
• Global Data Science – Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence
• Global Insights – Reporting & Analysis Platform
• Global Mobile Experience – Consumer facing mobile applications I.e. Espresso House Solution
• Global Digital – eCommerce & Mobile Based Offering
• Global In-Store – Payment Terminal & Mpos Offering
• Bambora Protect – Fraud Prevention & Detection
Your tasks will both cover strategic and operational aspects within global product management, and these are:
• Provide analysis support for projects, including scoping, data gathering, analysis, and presentation of data to support the decision making process
• Responsible for market analyses for new markets, quantitative (e.g. market sizing) and qualitative (e.g. how the domestic financial systems work)
• Evaluation of new Business Opportunities and Partnerships
• Leading Tech development projects
• Assist in product packaging and strategy
• University degree – Master of Science/Business Administration or equivalent
• 3-5 years of experience from strategy development and business analysis preferably from major consultancy firm or equivalent
• Solid track record of delivering large, complex projects preferably involving strategy and/or business development within companies with high technology products
• Business and commercially oriented
• Technical appreciation and understanding
• Team player
• Results driven
• Customer oriented
• A global role in a highly prioritized area.
• An opportunity to be a part of a growing and financially strong company that strives for commercial success within the payments industry globally.
• A part within Nordic Capital.
Job Location: Stockholm
For more information, please contact Caroline Sandberg at email@example.com, 070-790 87 41 or Alexander Westlund at firstname.lastname@example.org, 072-301 01 94.