Omega Pharma Nordic AB former ACO Hud AB is the leading skin care company in the Nordic region and is a part of the International OTC company Omega Pharma with operations in 35 countries and a portfolio of more than 2.000 brands. The clear vision is to become the number 1 company in OTC for Pharmacies in Europe and Nordic. Our wide range of products includes both cosmetics and health solutions (medicines and OTC products). We develop modern products for the Nordic consumer both locally and centrally and distribute exclusively in pharmacies throughout the Nordic region. The Nordic company has a turnover of 80 million Euro, 110 employees and about 35 brands in the portfolio. Innovation is the key driving force for future growth and forms a vital part in Omega Pharma’s strategy.
Our purpose is to make a difference to consumers by offering game changing solutions to get well, stay well and live well. If you want to share that same purpose and you see that as a reason for getting up in the mornings – please let us know who you are!
This role is part of the Nordic Commercial Strategy & Implementation (CS&I) team, and has the objective of securing in-store success in Swedish pharmacy channel through best-in-class shopper marketing.
As one of two roles within Customer Marketing in Sweden, you will report to the Head of CS&I, both supporting on major initiatives and driving initiatives of your own. Projects will span across the self-care portfolio in pharmacies, from well-known brands in self-care to completely new, exiting brands. You will be placed at the Nordic headquarters, situated in northern Stockholm.
Specific areas of responsibility will include
• Development of best-in-class point of sales material, in line with brand and commercial strategies
• Development of pharmacist selling & educational material for the sales force
• Competitor monitoring, e.g., identifying new launches and campaigns driving their market share
• Participating at sales conferences to brief Field Sales Force on relevant campaigns and gather input from pharmacists
• Tracking of sales fundamentals, e.g. distribution, display, price, promotion, taking action to close gaps where needed
• Key performance metrics: Sweden P&L, market shares, and category development
• Relevant university degree, preferably in Business
• 1-2 years relevant experience from FMCG or Retail marketing, e.g. Customer Marketing, Trade Marketing, etc.
• Excellent business track record
• Strong project management skills
• Analytical thinking; able to digest data to provide actionable and business oriented conclusions,
based on, e.g., Nielsen, IMS, household panels, and shopper studies
• Creative and innovative with aesthetical sensitivity
• Excellent written Swedish skills
• Strong interest in consumer & shopper behavior
• Passion for winning, with high ambitions and energy
• Goal oriented self-starter with a solutions driven approach
• Strong ability to collaborate and influence working in cross functional teams
• Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to convince an audience
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment and welcomes change
• Comfortable in taking calculated risks
• The opportunity to be part of an exciting journey of business growth
• A highly passionate and ambitious team, working hard together to deliver category leading
initiatives and innovation
• Working in a company with both local and international brand portfolios
• Decentralized organization with an honest, transparent and results oriented culture
• International career opportunities within the Omega Pharma Group.
For more information, please contact Ellinor Ohlin at +46708676755 or email@example.com.