Nobina Technology is a start-up within the Nobina Group (Nasdaq-Stockholm listed); the Nordic region’s largest and most experienced public transport service provider (www.nobina.com). Nobina Group is also a leading developer and supplier of related services; e.g. our travel planning app ‘Res-i-Stockholm’ (IOS and Android) is used on a regular basis by 600.000 users. Nobina Technology wants to build on that position and is passionate about developing the future of mobility. We have a strong cooperation with all companies in the Nobina Group and with leading technology partners. Our goal is to develop and deliver ‘want-to-have’-solutions for shared mobility. Our mission- we provide: ‘Your access to smart mobility’.
The future of personal mobility is not what it used to be; we have a view of what it could look like. Think: a one-stop-shop for personal mobility, a personal mobile travel assistant and self-driving vehicles that based on big analysis will give access to flexible and need-based mobility solutions -without the need to own a car. We are now looking for 2 Value Creators that will join our start-up team to explore, co-create, and implement smart mobility solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Hands-on and documented experience from creating value with strategy- and business development and/or program management
• Experience from service development, preferably from several industries
• Experience from working in an innovative technology context; experience from start-ups is a plus
• Experience from Mobil Application development, Business Intelligence/Big Data analysis or Vehicle IT development
• At least 5-10 years working experience
• University Degree-preferably from business and/or technology
• Fluent in Swedish and English (company language: Swedish)
Excellent Skills in:
• Entrepreneurship/Intrapreneurship – creating results
• Project / work planning and management
• Creating business cases
• Excel and PowerPoint
• Interpersonal skills; verbal and written communication
As a person you are:
• A self-starting, street smart Intrapreneur, a problem solver, a solution developer, a problem solver and a creative challenger
• Goal oriented with high energy & drive
• Political sensitive and persistent – you understand that implementing new solutions will take skills, tact and patience.
• Able to connect people with different backgrounds and within all levels of organizations; internally and externally. You understand the value of working in a team with multiple perspectives
• Passionate about innovation using technology.
• Driven by creating value. You share our view that results are created with dedication and having fun.
For more information please contact: Linus Andersson; email@example.com +46 737352902 or Carolyn Sander;
firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 734254550.