Bambora have since inception in Dec 2014 expanded from Sweden across Nordics and to Australia and Canada as well as grown the team from ~50 to >500 team members through a couple of acquisitions and organic growth. In total we handle more than three billion transactions, of which 50 percent online. This makes Bambora the largest player in Sweden for online payment transactions.
Bambora consists of some of the payment industry’s prime innovators, engineers, financial advisors, marketers and developers with the common goal of simplifying commerce in stores as well as online and in mobile.
Bambora is growing like hell, and are now looking to strengthen their Sales team even further!
Do you want to be part of driving sales for the company with the payment market’s most innovative range of products/services?
Outbound Sales Manager:
Bambora are now looking for an Outbound Sales Manager with a proven successful track record of signing new customers. You will work at the Stockholm office towards the Swedish market. In this role you are expected to take full responsibility for mainly sourcing new business. This includes setting clear expectations and objectives (short- and longterm) and together with internal stakeholders follow-through of ambitious goals.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven successful track record of signing new customers. You have at least 5 years of complex solution selling experience on a CXO level and have proven excellent new business development and account management skills.
You are comfortable in leading customer meetings, making presentations, follow ups, as well as negotiate and closing customer agreements. You have the accountability ownership for key account agreements and drive the full client engagement cycle.
As an Outbound Sales Manager you will have the honour to be responsible for:
• Driving prospect sales of the payment market’s widest and most innovative range of products/services
• Understand, propose and negotiate customer agreements
• Develop and own the full relationship between Bambora and the customer
• Responsibility for client profitability
We are looking for self-starter where key capabilities include:
• A strong drive, the right attitude and ambition to reach high goals
• Strong business and commercial oriented – focuses on bottom-line results,
identifies potential risks and monitors the financial impact of own activities
• Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
• Acts on your own initiative makes things happen and accept responsibility for the result
• An innovative mind set – produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions and transforms them into action
• Good social skills, the ability to communicate in an effective way and a team player
• Preferably an Academic degree
• At least 5 years of complex solution selling experience on a CXO level
• Experience from the payment industry is an advantage
For more information please contact Cecilia Brinck; email@example.com 0736198515 or Viktor Lundeberg; firstname.lastname@example.org 0733091978