Hästens has been committed to crafting the best sleep since 1852. The skilled craftsmen at our factory in Köping have been refining our work for generations. Every bed is bespoke and made by hand, using only the best natural materials including the hypoallergenic horsehair. The difference lies in the details and our quest to provide the most restful sleep for people who want to lead a higher quality of life.
Digital Marketing Manager
Would you like to be a part of a global family company with talented and authentic professionals who feel very passionately about making a difference in the world, carrying a century’s old obsession for quality and craftsmanship into people’s lives? Would you like to have the key responsibility to lead and execute Hästens digital transformation?
The marketing department is responsible for preserving and developing the Hästens brand and in driving profitable sales for Hästens and Hästens partners. The role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to manage the digital elements of the marketing mix worldwide.
You will lead and execute the digital marketing strategy including digital marketing campaigns, SEM, PPC, e-mail marketing and adwords campaigns.
You will work closely with the content-manager to align content marketing through the digital channels. You will also collaborate with the content-manager to apply keyword analysis through content channels and optimize organic searches.
You will report into the Head of Marketing Communications and be based in our Stockholm office nearby Stureplan.
• Build brand awareness; increase digital footprint and recognition.
• Ensure digital marketing activities deliver and reflect business goals.
• Develop e-mail marketing as a marketing channel
• Perform analysis and optimization of consumer interaction.
• Identify trends and changes in consumer behavior on-line and adapt the consumer journey accordingly.
• A/B testing and optimization of conversion to improve the on-line experience.
• Day-to-day handling with agencies for online media buying and advertising agency.
• Perform analysis to form basis for digital media strategy.
• Lead and execute digital marketing strategy including SEO, digital marketing campaigns, SEM , e-mail marketing etc.
• Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably Industrial Economics or Digital Marketing.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in FMCG as A Digital Marketing Manager or Brand Manager with digital marketing as part of the role.
• Experience in managing the relationship with digital media buying agencies
• Experience from using programmatics, display and retargeting.
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Result driven
• Ethics and values
• Costumer focus
• A strategic and entrepreneurial mindset
• Likes to be a teamplayer
• Prefer to work in a global environment
Welcome with your application, please make sure to submit it in English.
For more information please contact Linda Elvelin Österman; Linda.firstname.lastname@example.org, 073 508 35 86 or Magdalena Karlsson; Magdalena.email@example.com, 076 322 21 59.