Rehband is a global brand with Scandinavian roots. With nearly sixty years’ experience Rehband have achieved a status as one of the most prominent players on the international market for sports protection and supports. With an in-house product development (R&D), a wide expertise in the field of sports medicine, an own manufacturing site and an established global distribution Rehband have created a platform that few competitors can match. Rehband products are sold and marketed in more than 30 markets over 5 continents via the Ottobock group companies and external distributors.
Rehband is at an exciting stage in its journey, with the brand moving from a medical focus to a more of a smart, active lifestyle. The rapid growth of the company leads to growth opportunities. The global, dynamic and highly motivated Rehband team is located in the centre of Stockholm in Gamla Stan.
Rehband is in a phase of expansive growth. Managing and expanding the strong product portfolio is at the core of that journey. The Global Product Manager will play a key role in Rehband’s growth trajectory by leading new product launches from market analysis to final product, but also evaluate and leverage the existing product portfolio. The Global Product Manager will be the key point of contact for the Production, R&D and Sourcing teams, and a key collaborator for the Product Designer, the marketing and the sales departments. The Global Product Manager reports to the Management Team.
As a Global Product Manager you will be responsible for:
• Develop, communicate and implement Rehband long-term and mid-term product and portfolio strategy
• Ensure high profitability and competitiveness of Rehband portfolio; Propose price strategies (market pricing / profitability)
• Analyse market and competitors on an international level and translate into business cases for new products
• Manage the product development through a process of line planning, functional testing, internal design and development meetings until prototype approvals and launching as per go-to-market calendar
• Optimize product development process to increase speed to market while upholding premium quality and fulfilling medical standards
• Manage and monitor the product development budget including strategic KPIs
• Input product stories and product USPs to marketing department
• Implement and manage Product Information Management System (PIM) that serves as a base of information for stakeholders such as sales and marketing
• Lead production and regulatory affairs in regards to quality management; regulatory affairs and risk management
• Guide purchasing department in managing, negotiating and finalising the supplier agreements
• Contribution to the sales forecast process for demand planning for new launches
We are looking for self-starter where key capabilities include:
• Relevant university degree.
• 4+ years’ experience within product management, preferably from a position within sports industry
• Prior knowledge of taking product from conception through implementation preferred
• Project management
• Strong strategic capability coupled with commercial orientation
• Strong ability to shift between strategic and executional areas of work
• Ability to manage complex projects and processes, ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Highly focused on bottom-line results and monitors the financial impact of activities
• Strong experience and interest in consumer retail, preferable from sports retail.
• Fluent in oral/written Swedish and English
• Natural leader and influencer
• Passion for winning, with high ambitions
• Goal oriented self-starter with a solutions driven approach
• Strong ability to collaborate and influence internal and external parties
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial drive
• High interest into and passion for sports in general
For more information please contact Sarah Bouvin; firstname.lastname@example.org +46768204648 or Camilla Asmussen; email@example.com +46735093083