Bambora have since inception in Dec 2014 expanded from Sweden across Nordics, to Australia and Canada as well as grown the team from ~50 to >500 team members through a couple of acquisitions and organic growth. In total we handle more than three billion transactions, of which 50 percent online. This makes Bambora the largest player in Sweden for online payment transactions.
Bambora consists of some of the payment industry’s prime innovators, engineers, financial advisors, marketers and developers with the common goal of simplifying commerce in stores as well as online and in mobile.
Bambora is growing fast and are now looking to strengthen their Sales team even further!
Do you want to be part of developing Bambora’s sales, using the payment market’s most innovative range of products/services?
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for principally sourcing new business within the mobile commerce area and constructing the sales towards companys in the medium segment, but mostly in the larger segment. In this role you are expected to maximize sales, mainly through meetings, but also through events and conferences. Throughout, you must ensure that the interests of each and every customer is at the forefront.
You will be located at the Stockholm office, where you will be working towards the Swedish market. Some traveling will be required
We are looking for a candidate with a proven successful track record of signing new customers. You have at least 2 years of complex solution selling experience and have proven excellent new business development and account management skills.
You are comfortable in leading customer meetings, presentating, follow ups, as well as negotiate and closing customer agreements. You have the accountability ownership for key account agreements and drive the full client engagement cycle.
As an Growth Manager you will be responsible for:
• Driving prospect sales of the payment market’s widest and most innovative range of products/services.
• Understand, propose and negotiate customer agreements .
• Responsibility for client profitability.
• Be a strong spokesperson for Bambora and associated products and services.
• An education within technology, but not a demand.
• 3-8 years of working life experience within sales/technical sales, preferably with short cycles.
• Interested in technology.
• Experience from start-ups is beneficial.
• Good knowledge of cost-benefit analysis.
• Experience and knowledge of the payment industry is a strong advantage.
• Language, Swedish and English, beneficial with a third language.
• A strong drive, the right attitude and ambition to reach goals.
• Act on your own initiative to make things happen.
• Good social skills and the ability to communicate in an effective way.
• Team player
• With passion, have the ability to build and maintain strong relations.
• Willingness to adapt – Bambora is fast paced organisation.
For more information please contact Alexander Westlund; firstname.lastname@example.org 0723010194 or Caroline Sandberg; email@example.com 0707908741