Qbtech is a company that is passionate about transforming healthcare and empowering healthcare professionals, clinics and patients in their decision-making by providing world leading objective tests
The Junior Business Manager is responsible to develop and manage QbTest, a world leading ADHD test, and QbCheck, our new online professional ADHD test. The main responsibilities will be to develop, together with the Medical and Commercial departments, world leading products and to support market access in key international markets.
This is an exciting position in a company that is in the forefront of changing the way ADHD is diagnosed and monitored and changing the lives of many with ADHD.
The position will be located at the HQ in central Stockholm.
• Develop our products in coordination with IT, Medical and Commercial departments
• Develop product strategies based on customer needs, medical requirements and commercial opportunities
• Implement, measure and evaluate product features to optimize product characteristics
• Contributing to the market analysis including analyzing competitors and identifying new potential customer groups
• Relevant university degree, preferably within Medical Engineering, Business Administration or Engineering.
• Approximately 1-2 years experience from a role within sales, business development or management consulting.
• Strong strategic capability coupled with commercial orientation.
• Strong ability to shift between strategic and executional areas of work.
• Highly focused on bottom-line results and monitor the financial impact of activities.
• Strong interest in technology and medicine.
• Innovative and pragmatic.
• Strong ability to build strategic relations.
• Fluent in oral/written Swedish and English.
• Natural leader and influencer.
• Passion for winning, ambitious, innovative and pragmatic.
• Goal oriented self-starter with a solutions driven approach to help people with ADHD.
• Strong ability to collaborate and influence internally and externally.
The position will be located at the HQ in central Stockholm but with a potential move to one of the offices in Europe.
For more information pleas e contact Anna Palmdal; email@example.com