Our vision: To make life easier for Scandinavia´s frequent traveler. With SAS you are part of a community experiencing easy, joyful and reliable services, delivered the Scandinavian way.
SAS is Scandinavia´s largest airline with approxemately 1100 departures per day to our 136 destinations. Last year approx 27 million passengers traveled with SAS.
SAS is a part of Star Alliance which gives our passengers access to destinations worldwide.
SAS is in the process of meeting up with the new digital challenges and respond to customer needs by adapting to new ways of working. The goal is to design a consistent customer experience across all touch points and to hunt new revenue streams.
For this, we are hiring digital business developers, and if you are the one that lives and breathes web and mobile, is a digital expert, strategic and innovative and driven by delivering digital solutions, do not wait to apply. You will be a part of a digital team that will be responsible for taking SAS vision and strategy and turn them into innovative, user friendly and sales driven digital solutions.
Your focus will be to identify new areas of sales opportunities, analyze and assess the effectiveness of all existing operations/processes in order to increase sales and profitability.
• Responsible/digital specialist for the business units in SAS Concept, Onboard and CRM.
• Ability to build strong business cases based on commercial insights
• Transforming of the business units’ business objectives into tangible digital solutions
• Coordinate and prioritize business unit requirements, and provide these with a digital mindset before transforming them into detailed digital solutions
• Lead agile projects and prioritize accordingly, ensure time-to-market and that the right digital solutions are developed in a timely manner in order to maximize ROI
• Ensure consistent customer experience through SAS all channels and touch points
• Responsible for creating daily and continually improve processes and procedures for timely delivery and the best possible ROI
We are looking for someone who has documented history as a digital specialist with strong commercial orientation. This means, an understanding of the technical implications and how to deliver digital solutions with the costumer in mind. Plus, the ability to transform a digital strategy and experience managing and owning large agile projects.
• 3+ years of experience in digital commercial development, focusing on customer experience.
• Project management and proven leadership experience; an understanding of how agile teams collaborate in the best way.
• Proven experience in e-commerce in various companies is preferable.
• Experience from working in businesses such as travel, retail, finance, sales and telecom is preferable.
• Experience working closely with IT in large organizations.
• Experience of digital transformation.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• University degree in Economy/Business/Engineering or correspondent.
• Knowledge and understanding of web / mobile development.
• Agile (scrum) training.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
We think that you are a courageous team member with high personal drive, that act with a “can do” attitude and ability to make decisions. You have a strategic thinking with ability to constant seek improvements within the digital area and secure execution; you live and breathe digital and strive for innovation.
The position is based in Stockholm/Frösundavik.
For more information please contact: Sarah Bouvin, firstname.lastname@example.org