House of Dagmar is a fast growing Swedish based fashion company with a global reach. Since the label Dagmar was launched in 2005, its´ unconventional and sophisticated style has been widely recognised by the fashion industry as well as the press throughout Europe, United States and Asia and have received several prestigious awards.
As the Assortment Manager at House of Dagmar, you will hold a key position within the company and be part of the executive management team. You will have the overall responsibility of the collection strategy, planning and prizing. You will lead the design team as well as the production team, making sure the balance between high fashion and the business is optimized.
As the Assortment Manager you must possess an understanding of the fashion industry and as well as strong business skills.
• Plan, implement and manage the assortment strategy in order to achieve the company’s targets for growth and profitability.
• P/L responsibility.
• Lead production and design team (6-8 people)
• Market and sales analysis.
• Monitor and keep ahead of the trends, the market and the competitors.
• Part take in setting the overall goals and strategies of the company.
• A Minimum of 5-10 years within business controlling and/or production in a fashion/beauty/lifestyle company.
• A University degree within Business and economics
• Experienced leader
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience and/or an interest in and sense of fashion
• Business- and result driven
• Organized and structured
• Strong drive and great social competence
• Teamplayer who enjoy leading others
For more information, please contact Victoria Gillberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or Anna Palmdal, email@example.com