Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding B.V., headquartered in Helmond, the Netherlands, is the leading automotive fasteners supplier in Europe. For more than a hundred years the company has been engaged in the development, manufacture and supply of fasteners and special parts for the automotive industry. In addition the company develops and produces superior metal forming machines and tools for the metal forming industry. Currently the group has 26 locations in 14 countries and employs about 2,000 people.
To strengthen our Swedish organization consisting of 32 people we are now looking for a Global (Key) Account Manager. As a Global (Key) Account Manager you will manage and also develop new businesses for one of our global key customers. The Global (Key) Account Manager reports to the Account Director. The position is located in our office in Södertälje or in Gothenburg.
• Manage major account on global basis during the whole product lifecycle.
• Identify new potential business opportunities and cultivate further business relationships with the key customer.
• Budget- (both setting and follow up), -target fulfilment and profitability responsibility.
• Manage annual price/contract negotiations with the key customer and take responsibility for cost tracking, customer follow up, and coordination of current and future projects.
• Form a team with back-office and support functions.
• + 5 years of experience within key account management with focus on developing existing accounts and finding new business opportunities.
• Academic degree in Engineering, Business, or other is an advantage.
• Experience in B2B sales from the manufacturing industry or a technical environment is a requirement – experience from the automotive industry is an advantage.
• Distinct business and commercial understanding – focuses on bottom-line result and monitors financial impact of own activities.
• Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a positive impact on business growth and profitability.
• Strong customer orientation and service delivery focus.
• Strong ability to shift between strategic and executional areas of work and the ability to prioritize.
• Proficient in use of MS Office (Excel/ Power Point/Word).
• An Excellent skill in Swedish and English both written and oral is a requirement.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Goal oriented self-starter with a solutions driven approach.
• Strong commercial drive and a “Hunter-approach” in finding new business opportunities.
• Strong ability to collaborate and influence internal and external parties – strong communication skills and the ability to convince others.
• Teamplayer with an entrepreneurial drive, the ability to work with different kinds of people with different backgrounds/positions and a humble approach.
For more information please contact Sarah Bouvin: firstname.lastname@example.org or Alexander Wik: email@example.com