Gelato is a technology company. We build technology that connects people´s creativity with printer and distribution partners across the world. On another level, Gelato is about applying mobile technology, data-driven decision making, and world-class operations solving a massive problem: intelligent allocation of digital files destined to be printed somewhere on our planet. These are early days. Come join us, and help us re-imagining the distribution of creativity. Be part of redefining the way people and companies communicate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• This is a unique opportunity to early on be a founding member of the Gelato’s sales organization.
• Here we define the interfaces between Gelato, its business partners and users to cultivate the brand and build and develop demand for the service.
• You will be responsible for generating revenue growth and achieving individual, team and organizational goals for the Swedish market. Ideal candidates should possess a solid business-to-business sales and management history.
• We need creative thinkers and “hands-on builders” with previous sales and business development success.
• This team will head the creation of a strategy for how we partner with global companies and sell to large corporations across every industry.
• This role calls for a combination of strategic planning and analytics, marketing, brand and communications, business development, and leadership. A person in this role should be comfortable in an ”all hands on deck” environment, loves problem solving, and loves developing and building teams whilst thriving in a startup culture.
• Build a global team of high performing individuals who can educate companies and enterprises on how to significantly increase efficiency within print management.
• Attract, hire, train and retain top sales talents.
WHAT YOU´D NEED TO KNOW AND HAVE
• Passion for Gelato and our vision.
• 3+ years of business development, marketing and sales experience with extraordinary sales results while building great teams.
• Executed in a fast-paced startup environments or a larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture.
• Undergraduate degree from a leading university. MBA or Masters is a plus.
• Experience at a high-growth technology company or a startup is a serious plus.
• Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
• Top performer with proven track record of creating meaningful partnerships that drive real growth across multiple geographies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs.
• Ability to adapt, lead, drive change and grow quickly as we build the organization.
• Proactive, organized and responsible.
• The ability to think big but also execute well; be nimble and quick on your feet. You are detail-oriented and persistent. You like to hit the ground and run.
• Business-fluent in English and Swedish.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Employees are showered with the challenges associated with daunting and ever escalating growth ambitions and expansion challenges.
• Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
• The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re improving the logistics in one of the world´s largest industries.
• Sharp, motivated co-workers in an intense and very energetic office environment.
We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about Gelato at gelato.com.
For more information, please contact Carolyn Sander at +46 734 25 45 50 / email@example.com or Cecilia Brinck at +46 736 19 85 15 / firstname.lastname@example.org