SAS’ vision is to make life easier for Scandinavia’s frequent travelers. With SAS, you are part of a community experiencing easy, joyful and reliable services, delivered the Scandinavian way. SAS is Scandinavia’s leading airline with approximately 800 departures per day to our 119 destinations. SAS is a member of Star Alliance and, together with 28 partners, we offer more than 1300 destinations worldwide in 192 countries. In 2015, approximately 28 million passengers travelled with SAS.
We are looking for a business-oriented candidate with experience from business controlling roles and preferably also business intelligence roles. The right candidate proactively assesses key business improvement opportunities and contributes to the overall business development (from a financial perspective).
The candidate is part of Global Sales Management team and is a true partner to VP Global Sales in driving SAS topline sales across all channels , markets and segments. To succeed in this role you have the ability to structure complex situations and priorities to perform “hands-on” work.
▪ Act as a sparring partner to the Global Sales management team, on all matters linked to financial performance and consequences. Be supportive as well as challenging.
▪ Proactively contribute to and support sales to maximize revenue potential and grow SAS profitable revenue at lowest possible CoS.
▪ Active participation in the Global Sales management team while ensuringg that qualitative and quantitative Business Control objectives are met.
▪ Proactively identify, assess and drive key business improvement opportunities.
▪ Drive change and continues cost optimization. Key player in supporting and monitoring initiatives.
▪ Target setting and follow up on sales forecasts/performance and other KPI’s within sales.
▪ Drive Global Sales budget and forecast processes.
▪ Prepare documentation for various analysis, presentations and meetings.
Qualifications and experience:
▪ Experience from controlling in a sales driven organization
▪ Ability to understand the business to support commercial / financial decisions
▪ Business intelligence experience is a merit
▪ Experience from participating or driving cross functional projects
▪ University education and degree or similar
▪ Scandinavian language as well as fluent in English – fluent (written and spoken)
▪ MS Office.
▪ Result-oriented team player with commercial understanding
▪ Displaying high level of interest in and ability to understand the Business
▪ Good analytical capability and structured
▪ Communicator that has the ability of making Financial information transparent to others
▪ Building relations and creating confidence however keeping integrity by challenging and questioning
▪ Independendt and strong executing skills
▪ Thorough, proactive, outgoing and with a high drive and good interpersonal skills
▪ Positive outlook and seeks possibilities and thrive on challenges
▪ Able to keep deadlines and prioritize your tasks effectively.
The position is placed within Business Control Commercial Team and reports to Head of Business Control Commercial.
For more information, please contact Ellinor Ohlin at email@example.com or Matilda Segelström at firstname.lastname@example.org.