Permobil is a globally leading provider of advanced mobility and seating rehab solutions, with a strong dedication to improve the quality of life for its users. The company’s strong portfolio of brands, competitive product offering, innovation capabilities and leading market positions provide a strong base to capture additional growth, both in existing and new markets.
Permobil Group is owned by Investor AB and the global leader in Advanced Rehab Technology. We are present in more than 70 countries with 1 400 employees and have an annual turnover of more than SEK 3 billion. Our major brands are Permobil, Tilite and Roho, with more to come.
We are now looking for a Country Sales Manager to provide sales leadership in Sweden to fulfill the Permobil Promise. Your main responsibility will be to lead the profitable market share of advanced powered and manual wheelchairs and seating and positioning products. Sweden is our home market and we are looking for someone to grow and manage Sweden as an example of best in breed in the Permobil family of countries. This will involve developing and personally leading the sales team to be the best in the industry and require you to organize and manage the team for optimal growth. You will define and implement clear growth strategies for the complete range of products. Other key responsibilities will include:
• Taking the lead in working with all stakeholders, clinicians, purchasers, municipalities.
• Developing sales and service initiatives
• Forecasts and budgets of sales and profitability
• Tactical marketing in Sweden
As Country Sales Manager you will have full managerial responsibility for 19 employees throughout Sweden, incl. individual and team development, monitoring/coaching/appraising results, training, and work environment/safety.
• Natural leader that can lead healthcare transformation in Permobil Sweden
• 5 – 10 years successful sales experience in an international growth business environment with minimum 5 years direct people management responsibility
• Preferable work experience in MedTech or LifeScience business with good understanding of Swedish health care system
• University Degree (advanced commercial degree preferable)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Swedish and English
• Located anywhere in Sweden but preferably in Stockholm
For more information, please contact Charlotte Mårdh at firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 730 20 93 00, or Carolyn Sander at email@example.com +46 733 68 45 05.