SAS Community Program (EuroBonus) is the main vehicle for SAS to build towards its vision to become a membership airline and to improve life for Scandinavia’s frequent travelers. The program has today 4,3 million members and is ranked as one of World’s leading loyalty programs with a highly active and engaged member base. SAS is now investing further into the program by deploying the next generation program, revamping IT infrastructure and expanding the community program team by recruiting more exceptionally talented professionals.
We are now hiring two Insight Analysts to support Community Program and Community Partner. You are responsible for proactive, commercial driven analysis and insights, supporting Community Program and Community Partner teams with business cases and hands-on recommendations in order to optimize effects and reach business objectives. The team of two insight analysts – dedicated to Community Program and Partner respectively – will work closely together in order to proactively serve as an analytical bridge and link between Community Program and Community Partner teams.
The positions will be reporting to Head of Community Program.
- Develop proactive program and member insights, based on multiple data sources, and related recommendations supporting Community Program team in program development and management decision making. Examples of analysis are;
- Overall program trends and member projections incl. tier level prognosis and development over time – regularly and ad-hoc. Identifying strengths/ weaknesses and opportunities/ threats.
- Benefit usage and conversion rates across member groups, e.g. effects from introduction of 3.0 program benefits.
- Level of engagement and enrolment, e.g. effects from introduction of digital sharing features and interfaces such as destination wish list/ point pooling.
- Earn and spend point insights and recommendations, e.g. redemption analysis and insights, outcome of award races, non air spend.
- Proactively provide analysis, insights and recommendations to Community Partner team when developing new and/ or existing partners. Example;
- Cobrand follow up and insights e.g. level of cannibalization due new cobrand partner introduction, new customers, drivers behind recruitment, development/expected trend and expected potential.
- Pre-sales packs with member insights, cross-run registers etc.
- Partner follow-up reports and ad-hoc analysis to be used for sales pitches and client meetings.
- Responsible for providing overall program and member insights and trends and actively – taking on the role as the Community Program and Community Partner number expert – educate and transfer knowledge to the teams.
- Provide and package insight analysis and related business recommendations in a structured way (draw conclusions, provide comments, highlighting key trends and recommendation) to Community Program and Community Partner management teams or other relevant stakeholders on both regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Possess considerable knowledge of program data, BI tools and other data sources related to Community Program.
- Contribute to developing Community Program and Partner in ways of working and processes, adopting a data driven way of working with program- and sales development.
- University degree, Master of Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of professional analytical experience.
- Experience in a similar position, or in working with CRM and BI tools.
- Fluent English, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience from sales or program/ product development is a plus.
- Experience from Visual Analytics is a plus.
- Business case development, visualization of data techniques and methods.
- Exceptionally strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot tables, and Macros) as well as the ability to learn new computer/software skills as necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of presentation of results, recommendations and decisions in Power Point.
- Excellent knowledge in Sharepoint.
- High commercial and business interest as role will be deeply embedded in Community Program and Community Partner respectively – wants to take active part of business- and sales development, share and transfer knowledge and insights.
- Structured, analytical, business-minded.
- Proactive and pragmatic problem solver.
- High degree of independence, personal drive, “can-do” attitude and capability to take own initiatives.
- High social competence – a team player with great communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and plan and prioritize own work.
For more information regarding the position please contact Anna Palmdal; email@example.com