Smart data is the intangible gold of our time. In today’s digital overload, it is more important than ever to be able to process, analyse and understand data. We are dedicated to deliver insights to help our customers to make smart decisions. We are now looking for a person who wants to join our office in Stockholm and become our next Marketing Technologist.
Everything we do at Bisnode, is infused by our sincere dedication to helping our customers make better decisions. In our organisation you find individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures and ideas, which we highly believe enriches our business. It is when all co-workers contribute with their strengths that Bisnode can progress as a company. Read more about how it is to work at Bisnode.com
About the department
Recently established Digital Channels and Customer Experience within Group Marketing has responsibility to develop and drive Bisnodes digital business on group level within following areas: Digital Business and Technology, User Experience Management, Customer Experience Management. Our mission is to create outstanding customer experience and profitable growth, which puts high requirements on our digital solutions and channels as well as digital technologies that are needed to make great customer experience happen.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about the possibilities of Smart Data and wants to be a part of shaping today’s most exciting industry.
Key areas of Responsibilities
As a Marketing Technologist you will participate in addressing strategies and roadmaps for group common digital services and platforms that support Bisnode’s digital business and online marketing.
Your responsibilities are to:
• Proactively participate in development projects where thoughtful collaborate with IT, Product, Sales, Operations and Digital Channels & CX-team is fundamental for success
• Translate business visions, innovative online solutions and business goals into system strategies by driving platform enhancements and marketing solutions
• Lead solution and vendor evaluations through stakeholder alignment to define business, functional, and technical requirements to ensure tools and systems effectively enable creation of a digital eco-system, supports our customer journey and achievement of company-wide business objectives
• Manage marketing technology stack: decisive on solutions to ensure flawless integration with existing system and processes, and in optimization of technologies to increase marketing and business performance and operational excellence
• Partner with the business and marketing organization on new technology and the transformational changes necessary for marketing technology that enhance engagement across the customer life cycle
The role as Marketing Technologist will require a candidate with strong experience and interest in Technology, Marketing and Digital Trends, as well as huge drive to “get things done”. To succeed, you will need a proven track record of online platform transformation, as well as a profound technical expertise and interest. You will also need to have a strong result focus, as well as advanced communication skills.
• Master’s degree in IT, Technology or equivalent
• Preferably but not exclusive, 4+ years of consulting and/or agency experience in driving online platform transformations
• Profound technical expertise, with a passion on marketing and digital trends with a clear focus on customer satisfaction
• Proven experience and knowledge of marketing technology, including content management systems, CRM and marketing automation systems
• Business acumen, to effectively partner with the businesses, identify business needs and partner on effective and customer oriented selection of technology solutions
• Strategic and operational mindset, with an innovative and collaborative approach
• Experience from operating in an international environment and to align stakeholders in a virtual context
• Advanced oral and written communication skills in English
• Planning and organizational skills and strong result focus
The role is on full time with the initial probationary period of six months.
For additional information regarding the position, please contact Camilla Asmussen; email@example.com, +46707908741 or Alexander Westlund; firstname.lastname@example.org