Dustin is one of the leading Nordic resellers of IT products and additional services to companies, the public sector and private individuals. Having its core business within e-commerce, Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturer’s large selection and the customer’s needs where Dustin’s employees help customers find the right solution for their needs.
Dustin is a one-stop-shop that offers approximately 200,000 products with associated services, functions and solutions. The operation is conducted in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
Dustin has more than 900 employees. Sales during the 2014/15 financial year amounted to approximately SEK 7.9 billion. More than 90 per cent of Dustin’s income derives from the corporate market with a focus on small and medium sized companies. Dustin is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and has its head office in Nacka in Stockholm.
As Nordic Online Store and Channel Manager you are a key person to make us succeed with the vision of being the customers preferred choice Online and in setting the standard for providing efficient IT to our customers. You are together with your team of highly skilled professionals responsible to manage and optimize Dustin’s websites and online marketing channels.
The role includes:
• Web store and online channel development vision and strategy.
• Lead and motivate a team of 15 Professionals within Online Marketing and Web Design. Manage and develop the team and their processes.
• People- & Performance Management. Set clear individual goals for your team in relation to overall vision, strategy and company goals and values.
• Overall Responsibility for Dustin’s online customer experience in all devices and internal online apps
• Overall Responsibility for web graphics and banner production
• Financial planning and follow up of own cost centers, online marketing spend and performance
• Overall responsibility for a substantial part of the Online Sales Channel budget including follow-up and forecasting
• Secure efficient processes and responsiveness for customer feedback
• Vendor and External Consultants Management
All of the above of course in close co-operation with different Business Unit owners and other departments such as IT, Product, Communication and Contact Center.
• Strong leadership skills. Be able to build, lead and motivate a high performing team.• Online marketing and web design & components know-how
• Online channel strategy and execution to drive all business values efficiently
• Web customer experience design for conversion and ease of use
• Advanced online store and channel testing and optimization
• Process Improvement and cross functional working skills
• Excellence in Analytics
For further information about the roles please don´t hesitate to contact
Charlotte Mårdh; firstname.lastname@example.org +46 730 20 93 00, or
Frida Gerhardsson; email@example.com, +46 760 10 63 35.