SAS’ vision is to make life easier for Scandinavia’s frequent travelers. With SAS, you are part of a community experiencing easy, joyful and reliable services, delivered the Scandinavian way. SAS is Scandinavia’s largest airline with approximately 800 departures per day to our 125 destinations. In 2014, approximately 28 million passengers travelled with SAS.
Commercial is responsible for all commercial functions in SAS. The division’s main objective is to drive a profitable growth in SAS through delivering a unique customer experience focused on Scandinavia’s frequent travelers. The Marketing Programs department is part of the Commercial unit and its role is to create future revenues. We are working in the area where product development, sales, digital- and marketing excellence are mixed and where a higher willingness to pay is created. When the magnetism of the brand is high it is possible to drive sales without decreasing the price. A strong brand enables higher ROI.
Purpose of this position
The position’s main purpose and contribution to SAS is to contribute with marketing activities that leads to a higher willingness to pay and increased revenues. The position is responsible for driving and coordinating strategic projects and marketing activities across Scandinavia and in some cases globally. The right person must have a holistic perspective and act in a fast-paced environment, and quickly comprehend and act on changing priorities necessary.
• Member of the SAS Marketing Program team
• Develop and implement membership go-to-market strategies and concepts
• Define and follow-up on relevant consumer and B2B segments across all markets
• Execute marketing activities that support the overall SAS business strategy
• Ensure that the marketing programs department fulfills its KPIs
• Optimize willingness to pay and return on marketing investment vs relevant consumer segments and target groups
• Strategic project management within a matrix organization across countries
• Drive leads generation within both SAS EuroBonus and SAS Corporate Program
• Develop marketing concepts to increase life time value and revenue vs the youth segment
• Develop marketing concepts vs different taget groups (E.g groups, sports)
• Successfully drive marketing projects, create briefs and work in close cooperation with external agencies to secure marketing excellence in owned, bought and social media
• Handle marketing production in close cooperation with external agencie
• Ensure alignment of the SAS brand and marketing material across all communication channels
• Secure execution/implementation in cooperation with local marketing managers
• Cooperation with SAS partners in createing membership related marketing concepts
• Create the overall common market plan of membership activities across countries
Experience and background
• Bachelor’s or Master degree, preferably in Marketing.
• Minimum 5 years of successful work within marketing related areas, preferably consumer branding campaigns.
• Experience in cooperations with advertisement, media and content agencies.
• Proven skills in strategic project lead within a complex organization.
• Norwegian or Swedish or Danish and English – fluent (written and spoken).
Key Competencies and Personal characteristics
• Project management
• Business acumen
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to motivate and cooperate with different stakeholders.
• Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about creating new opportunities.
• Comfortable multi-tasking and acts on own initiative.
• Ability to absorb and analyze large volumes of facts and consumer insights in order to transform these into marketing & sales excellence.
• Passionate about brand building.
For more information, please contact Frida Gerhardsson, frida.gerhardsson @headagent.se or Karin Geber, email@example.com