LeoVegas is the innovation leader in mobile gaming entertainment. LeoVegas casino provides world-class entertainment and offers over 700+ games on mobile, tablet and computer. LeoVegas multi-award winning platform offers a completely new standard for what you can and should expect from gaming on your mobile device. LeoVegas is internationally recognized as a leader in mobile gaming and has won several prestigious industry awards and EGR Power 50 List ranks LeoVegas as the most influential mobile gaming operator. LeoVegas’ vision is to create the greatest gaming experience and be the number one in mobile gaming. This vision requires a team of great people, all with their respective areas of expertise. Due to the hyper growth experienced by LeoVegas and the ambitious targets going forward, including the expansion into new markets, Leovegas is now looking for a candidate who can take on the role of Regional Manager Nordics.
The Regional Manager Nordics has the overall responsibility for the P&L in the Nordic region. This person will work together with the country managers for the respective country to develop the marketing strategy and ensure that the marketing, retention and operations is managed in line with the company’s strategy and targets. The Regional Manager Nordics will also work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to align with overall company targets. The role has a lot of freedom to act within given targets and based on the prerequisite of frequent analysis and reporting. The role is based in the Malta office reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Overall marketing P&L responsibility for the Nordic region. Responsible to deliver results in accordance with set budget and targets.
• Working with the country managers to develop and implement the marketing strategy for the Nordic markets. Ensuring clear plans for all marketing and communication channels. The marketing plan shall include and align all activities including TV, online, PR, ambassadors, events and social media.
• Ensuring coherence of the brand within the markets/region at the same time as catering for country specific differences.
• Ensuring operations in the region are in line with current legislation.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge on the region, competition and regulatory situation.
• Supporting the country managers with planning, buying and negotiating media.
• Supporting the country managers in managing the virtual country teams, consisting of members from all different functions; Design, CRM, Affiliation, VIP, Sports/Casino, Outbound and Customer Support to ensure that operations are aligned across marketing, retention and product.
• Working with the country managers to ensure that operations are aligned across marketing, retention and product.
• Building the regional marketing team. Coaching the country managers in order to reach their full potential.
• Follow-up and analyze all the marketing activities to make sure it is all in line with budgets and targets. Ensuring clear reporting and action plans to counter any failing results.
Experience and profile:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree.
• Strong marketing background with great experience from digital marketing and TV.
• Experience from working in strong digital and entrepreneurial companies.
• Good experience developing creative concepts together with an advertising agency.
• Analytical and data driven.
• Strong leadership skills, with proven experience of managing a team.
• Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills.
• Experience from working within international companies.
• The candidate need to speak Swedish fluently and with excellent skills in English.
For more information please contact Camilla Asmussen; firstname.lastname@example.org, +46707908741 or Linda Elvelin; email@example.com