Created in 1968, Unibail-Rodamco SE is Europe’s largest listed commercial property company, with a presence in 11 EU countries, and a portfolio of assets valued at €39.3 billion as of June 30, 2016. As an integrated operator, investor and developer, the Group aims to cover the whole of the real estate value creation chain. With the support of its 1,985 professionals, Unibail-Rodamco applies those skills to highly specialised market segments such as large shopping centres in major European cities and large offices and convention & exhibition centres in the Paris region.
The Group distinguishes itself through its focus on the highest architectural, city planning and environmental standards. Its long term approach and sustainable vision focuses on the development or redevelopment of outstanding places to shop, work and relax. Its commitment to environmental, economic and social sustainability has been recognised by inclusion in the DJSI (World and Europe), FTSE4Good and STOXX Global ESG Leaders indexes.
The Group is a member of the CAC 40, AEX 25 and EuroSTOXX 50 indices. It benefits from an A rating from Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
For more information, please visit our website www.unibail-rodamco.com
Unibail-Rodamco has an asset portfolio of 9 shopping centres in the Nordic region including the largest shopping centre in the Nordic, Mall of Scandinavia, which is located in Stockholm. Furthermore, the Group owns shopping centres in Denmark and Finland.
We are now looking for a Marketing Manager to Nacka Forum, one of Stockholms biggest shopping center with 150 stores and restaurants.
The Marketing Manager is in charge of all marketing activities, implementation of strategy and the annual marketing action plan to the daily deployment of plan; promotion of the shopping center to boost footfall and sales, analysis of data and KPIs, advertising, events, digital activities, CRM strategy and to implement corporate projects.
• Define the annual marketing action plan; analyse the asset environment, catchment area and customer profile
• Implement the marketing studies of the shopping center; quantitative and qualitative
• Manage relationship with communication agencies
• Develop qualitative, visible and impacting communication campaigns
• Build the annual media plan
• Build and monitor the annual marketing budget
• Implement the digital : strategy, budget, performance, content, mobile, website and social networks.
• 2-3 years of experience within marketing or brand management
• Academic degree in Business, preferably with specialization in marketing
• Strong analytical skills, ability to deeply analyse marketing KPIs, willingness and ability to synthesize analysis and facilitate decision making, ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data
• Good knowledge of the media local market
• Good digital knowledge; tools, performance, acquisition, engagement, community management and social media
• Very good spoken and written knowledge of English
• Result oriented
• Ability to work in a project team
• Relationship building personality
• Good communication skills
• Flexible and positive with a willingness to improve
• Ability to work under pressure
• Customer oriented
• Strong interest in retail industry
For more information please contact Frida Gerhardsson: firstname.lastname@example.org