SAS’ vision is to make life easier for Scandinavia’s frequent travelers. With SAS, you are part of a community experiencing easy, joyful and reliable services, delivered the Scandinavian way. SAS is Scandinavia’s largest airline with approximately 800 departures per day to our 119 destinations. In 2014/2015, approximately 28 million passengers travelled with SAS.
SAS IT & Digital Innovation is responsible for all IT within Scandinavian Airlines. The department has around 70 employees and is located at SAS Head Office at Frösundavik in Solna, outside Stockholm. As Business CIO Commercial you report to Mattias Forsberg, EVP CIO & Digital Innovation.
This position will be responsible for maximising SAS business performance through provision of highly effective, efficient and innovative IT services and solutions within SAS marketing, customer service, customer analytics, loyalty, revenue management and sales (own channels, e.g. web/app and indirect channels, e.g. agents). Furthermore, you are the responsible bridge between business and IT – driving digitalization within Commercial business unit and driving Commercial business priorities in IT.
You have managerial responsibility of about 12 experienced experts/system managers and will be responsible for activities that involve 150-200 resources in an environment with high degree of off-shore delivery. You are a part of the management team in IT & Digital Innovation as well as Commercial. You have overall responsibility for the full IT delivery towards Commercial BU and budget responsibility for operations, enhancements and development of related IT services and solutions. Some traveling within Scandinavia and international (e.g. France and India) will occur.
You will play a key role in shaping and transforming the IT function within SAS, with focus on improving business efficiency and effectiveness through digital transformation.
Main areas of responsibilities
• Secure reliability, security and industry leading cost efficiency in IT services for marketing, customer service and sales.
• Refine and specify business needs towards IT organization/suppliers (minor and major development needs)
• Discussion part and represent IT towards Commercial BU
• Problem management and escalation instance for Commercial IT services and solutions
• Represent and drive Commercial business priorities in IT
• Ensure project progress by representing IT in steering committees
• Identify IT opportunities and new innovations together with business stakeholders
• Conduct and follow -up business satisfaction surveys
• Manage related IT suppliers with a degree of off-shore delivery
Experience and Background
• A total of 10+ years of working experience
• University degree or equivalent education
• Extensive experience from similar IT management work
• Extensive experience from driving IT digital transformational change including agile web/app-development
• Extensive experience of working in a customer oriented organization
• Experience in process efficiency development
• Relevant business function (marketing, customer service and sales) experience is preferred
• Experience from handling off-shore delivery teams is preferable
• Business oriented mindset
• Service oriented with high customer focus
• Well-developed social skills
• Bold and decisive with a “can do” attitude
• Results oriented
• Ability to build relationships
• Excellent leadership skills
• Problem solver with good strategic ability
• Ability to understand and communicate strategic and operational objectives
• Genuine interest in travel industry
För mer information, vänligen kontakta ansvarig researcher: email@example.com, 073-344 58 55, eller ansvarig konsult Karin Geber: firstname.lastname@example.org