Bisnode enables people to make smart decisions. They turn data into insights that facilitate decision-making in both strategic issues and daily operations for companies and organizations throughout Europe. Bisnode has 2 600 employees in 19 markets and their vision is to contribute to a world where people feel empowered to take action.
Do you want to be part of the exciting transformation of Bisnode and help out managing our Brand on Group level?
Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. Brand Management is one of the most important parts during Bisnode Group’s transformation in order to align our visual identity and how we want to be perceived, across all markets.
We are looking for a person with a strategic structural mind-set and with strong operational skills to join the Bisnode Group. Reporting to our CMO, you will serve in the heart and soul of the Bisnode Brand, hence be an active part and resource to drive our journey and changes by managing and aligning our Visual Identity and Naming Strategy both on product level and in all communication. You will also be responsible for overseeing and running the NPS survey from the Brand and Bisnode Group´s perspective. The ideal candidate should have experience from working with external communication, design strategy and visual identity as well as research connected to customer satisfaction and branding, preferably from an international context, together with the proper educational back ground.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Develop and align Visual Identity and Naming Strategy throughout Bisnode Group, drive awareness and secure inclusion of One Brand Bisnode strategy and the transformation agenda
• Develop and update Bisnode Brand guidelines, manual and Identity tool according to plan on Bisnode Group intranet
• Active and proactive resource in regard to Brand Management, supporting CMO designing the branding agenda through active interest and inclusion within the organization
• Communication owner in regard to Bisnode Brand – ensuring correct level of information and alignment around communication to various levels of stakeholders, partners and internally throughout Bisnode Group
• Responsible for overseeing and running the NPS survey from the Brand and Bisnode Group´s perspective and ensure the results are understandably communicated and actionable
The role as Group Brand Manager will require a candidate balancing the experience and knowledge in strategic thinking, orchestrating within an international matrix organization and operational excellence in cross group activities. The perfect candidate will possess the understanding of proactively align stakeholders and partners, ensuring and encouraging collaborative and nimble decisiveness.
• The candidate should have a Master’s degree in Business, Communication or equivalent
• 7-10 years of experience in branding and/or communication
• Strong experience in developing and using design and user experience as a business driver
• Ability to build internal and external relationships and partnerships
• Preferably experience from an international and/or matrix designed organization, preferably in a fast paced industry
• Advanced oral and written communication skills in English
• Planning and organisational skills with strong result focus
For additional information regarding the position, please contact Camilla Asmussen; email@example.com +46707908741 or Sarah Bouvin; firstname.lastname@example.org