Bambuser develops and sells world-leading technology for mobile live video. The company´s headquarter is located in Stockholm and also has an office in Finland and will soon have presence in North America. The company’s customers are found mainly in the news, broadcast and media companies, application developers and service organizations. Bambuser was founded in Malmö and currently has 14 employees. The market for the company’s products is growing rapidly, and among the company’s customers can be found among others, Aftonbladet, the Associated Press ( AP), Sony, NRK and DR.
Iris provides mobile tools and cloud management systems, that enables organisations to acquire, manage and publish professional, as well as user generated live video, recorded video and photos. Iris is primarily focused on customers in news media. Existing customers include Associated Press, NRK, Deutsche Welle.
We are currently seeking a Sales Director IRIS, a crucial role in our global expansion plan of Bambuser. We are seeking a Sales manager with a proven track record of revenue generation and a deep interest and passion for sales and expansion. We are looking for someone who will work proactively to collect leads, with the goal of closing deals. As a person you a real dealmaker, with a passion for sales and business development.
As Sales Director of IRIS you will be responsible for sales both locally and internationally. Initially your responsibility will be to further develop and streamline sales processes for IRIS. You will mainly be working towards big media and news companies in the Nordic region, but also in Europe and possibly the United States. This will entail many business trips. In order to generate sales, you need to have a great understanding of the challenges that news and media companies are facing in a digital age. You will represent the company outwards, and occasionally speak at major conferences, summits and events in Europe and the United States.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Inserting / development of the sales process.
• Be a driving force in establishing the sales network internationally.
• Develop and automate customer relationship (in close cooperation with Marketing).
• Full client responsibility.
• Strategically and operationally contribute to Bambuser’s development.
• Sales budget responsibility
Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years of business experience within sales, preferably in a start-up or fast growth environment.
• A proven track record of successful B2B sales from lead generation to close and delivery.
• Preferably experience from the media or news industry.
• Experience from setting up representative offices internationally.
• Good understanding of the digital arena and experience working with marketing automation.
• A strong interest for new technology and a great understanding within IT.
• A good international network is desirable.
• A well-developed understanding and passion for business development
• Strong leadership skills.
• Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to speak to all stakeholders both internally and externally.
• A strong drive, creative approach and goal oriented personality.
• English, business proficiency.
• Ability to adapt, lead, drive change and grow quickly as we build the organization.
• Extremely proactive, organized and sense of responsibility.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
For more information, please contact Karin Bergström at Karin.firstname.lastname@example.org, 070-325 22 30 or Carolyn Sander at email@example.com, 073-425 45 50