We provide some of the most recognizable brands in the world with a single connection to hundreds of payment methods across the globe. In fact, nobody offers more models of payments than we do. The heart of our enterprise payments business is sprung out of Stockholm, where the main part of the Digital River World Payments team is located. Our Stockholm team is about 90 strong, with 27 languages being spoken in the office (not including Jämtska, l33t, and Java).
We are part of Digital River, leading global provider of Commerce-as-a-Service solutions, backed by 20 years of e-commerce experience. Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with 1,200 employees globally, and cater to thousands of software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers.
We are currently hiring a Product Manager to play a key role in defining the Digital River World Payments product roadmap. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Product, you will be responsible for working closely with sales and other key stake holders to define, lead, and package products, as well as securing there is supporting processes, and documentation for the products.
As Product Manager you will be central in driving our success, which makes your personal qualities of the utmost importance to us. We are looking for a collaborative team player to our fun and energetic team, with personal maturity, and strong leadership abilities.
In this role it is required that you have a solid payments background, preferably with experience from the global e-commerce payments industry. You are familiar with global payment schemes and understand card acquiring. You have several years’ product management experience in an international environment, and a proven ability to drive a product cycle from idea to live product. You have a flair for communication and getting the message across, including creating professional product documentation, and supporting sales material.
• 5+ years of product management experience, including e-Commerce, and payments experience with demonstrated success.
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent university education within IT or other applicable field.
• Proven ability to drive a product cycle from idea to live product
• Exceptional communication skills – enable to interact and communicate in a successful way with internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives.
• Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
• Ability to effectively take lead and communicate in both a technical and non-technical manner.
• Exeptional people management skills – the ability to lead and motivate others.
• Excellent written and verbal language skills in English is required, including the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with others. Fluency in Swedish is preferred, but upon other relevant language skills not required. Proficiency in Portuguese or Spanish is highly advantageous and a big plus.
• Driven and highly innovative – likes to work in a fast paced and evolving payment landscape.
• Solution-driven with a can-do attitude
• Helpful and collaborative team player who shares knowledge, experience and information with others.
• Excellent in building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to convince and lead others with an inspiring approach.
• Likes to work in a flexible, quickly changing environment, with demanding and compelling technology challenges.
Why Digital River World Payments?
We’re convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual!
We are a global business and a truly international team. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous pension scheme, private medical insurance, supplemental health insurance cover, and annual fitness contribution. In many roles we can offer flexibility in working hours and location, taking advantage of our global footprint.
For more information please contact Sarah Bouvin; firstname.lastname@example.org
or Jonas Berglin; email@example.com