SAS Community Program (EuroBonus) is the main vehicle for SAS to build towards its vision to become a membership airline and to improve life for Scandinavia’s frequent travelers. The program has today 4,3 million members and is ranked as one of World’s leading loyalty programs with a highly active and engaged member base. SAS is now investing further into the program by deploying the next generation program, revamping IT infrastructure and expanding the community program team by recruiting more exceptionally talented professionals.
We are now hiring a Program Manager Premium Members. You are responsible for securing performance optimization, management and activation of Community program’s portfolio of premium products and services, making sure established targets in terms of customer satisfaction and program competitiveness are reached. You are responsible for activation and strengthening brand perception of the premium product portfolio, e.g. by working with below the line product marketing measures in social media, user guides etc. You evangelize product features and benefits to key stakeholders and partners and contribute with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the premium members’ product/services. This means sharing the customer pain points and sharing knowledge of the customer, the business and the market to stakeholders and the organization.
The position will be reporting to Head of Program Development.
- Commercial program owner for premium member portfolio of products and service concepts. Responsible for optimizing, managing and activating the portfolio ensuring established targets are reached.
- Responsible for securing operational quality and stability of portfolio in accordance with Lean/ Customer Journey Product Portfolio Management Model, i.e.
- Regularly follow up on target deviation, perform analysis, define problems and set priority.
- Design adjustment /change based on outcome of analysis, communicate and deliver product adjustments/change and closely follow-up and measure delivery and performance (i.e. plan, do, check, act, reflect).
- Responsible for product planning, activation and “charging” portfolio with positive messages and engaging features. The premium program portfolio shall be perceived as attractive, cutting edge, modern and engaging. Example of activating and portfolio strengthening measures are working with feature content, product marketing and messaging in social media channels and tools, developing interactive user guides etc.
- Secure and develop excellent front line service execution and personal recognition in line with the high standards our best customers set. Work closely with Call Center, Ground Operations and Cabin Management to obtain set targets.
- Responsible for adding new products and services into Portfolio Management Model after Program Development has completed implementation project and secured handover to Program Management. Program Management participates in latter phases of development projects (development, prelaunch, launch, post launch) on commission by Program Development.
- Be the organization’s “go to-expert” in terms of detailed program knowledge and facts about premium products and services including e.g. business rules impact in CLM, product rules, framework and terms of conditions, quality, cost, procedure excellence, profitability, volume, current levels of customer satisfaction, etc.
- Responsible for driving product marketing activities as well as securing all internal and external information and communication regarding the given program portfolio. Key interface to CRM and Member communication as well as Marketing
- Responsible for tactical briefs to external event partners delivering premium event marketing activities. Securing events deliver the intended effects in terms of satisfaction, member level of recommendation etc.
- Participate in relevant forums for driving optimization of premium products and services portfolio.
- University degree, Master of Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience in metric focused product/services program/ portfolio ownership with proven success to meet challenging targets in fast moving business environments, preferably from E-com, Telco or FMCG industry or similar.
- 2+ years experience from digital marketing and communication.
- 2+ years of experience of delivering services through human interface e.g. hospitality or call centre.
- Experience from community services and sharing economy services is a plus.
- Experience of running cross-functional performance development initiatives and tactical projects in matrix organizations.
- Experience from loyalty and/ or service industry is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate analysis into practice for optimizing portfolio performance.
- Strong digital product marketing skills and use of social media channels.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external parties.
- Ability to lead cross-functional working groups in an effective and productive way.
- Good knowledge of digital environments, digital user experience and technology.
- Good knowledge of analysis in Excel and presentation of results and recommendations in Power Point.
- Result- and execution-orientated.
- Demonstrating a clear “know your numbers”-behaviour and mindset.
- Focused on execution and constant search for optimization based on customer needs, “tweaking” and finding smart ways to accomplish results.
- Structured, business-minded and creative problem-solver.
- High degree of personal drive, “can-do” attitude and capability to take own initiatives.
- High social competence – a team player and relationship builder.
- Ability to multi-task and plan and prioritize own work.
For more information regarding the position please contact Karin Bergström; karin.bergström@headagent.se or Viktor Lundeberg; email@example.com