Are you passionate about creating business opportunities?
Do you want be part of creating the school format of the future?
Ready to join the fastest growing startup in the online education space?
Through simplicity and mobility Coursio opens up new ways of distributing and interacting around educational content. We have over 10 years of experience in online education and since starting Coursio in 2010 we have helped everything from big to small companies, schools and individuals to spread knowledge with our tool and through it streamline their business, find new revenue sources, reach new target groups or simply make learning more fun.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring the success of a portfolio of Coursio’s enterprise customers. You will bring Coursio ‘s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to their portfolio of customers and match these to the customer’s business goals, driving greater business value and scaling their business and executive alignment between Coursio and the customer. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and furthermost help scaling clients businesses according to targets and proactively work with that.
- You will be a core member of the rapidly growing business development team and a key component in the international expansion of Coursio
- Ultimate responsibility for the customer’s ability to accelerate and scale their business. You promote maximum value from their investment in Coursio, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint
- Develop solutions to help customers adopt complex business features
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate, by networking between customers, partners and Coursio.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally, around business transformation.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer churn.
- Business focus in Scandinavian markets as well as central Europe, UK and US
- As part of building your personal journey you will be given the opportunity to;
- Partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
- Build and maintain both global and local relationships internally and with customers
- Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment.
- Develop deep technical and/or strategic advisory skills in an organization that is very supportive of personal development
Skills and Experience
- You have a university degree and minimum 5 years of business experience within customer relations or account management, preferably web based services / SaaS.
- Ability to converse with senior customer stakeholders
- A proven track record of successful up-scaling larger clients.
- A strong drive, creative approach and natural goal orientation.
- A well developed understanding for business and passion for business development.
- Management potential and experience.
- English, business proficiency.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
If this sounds like you, then we cannot wait to speak to you.
For more information, please contact Matilda Segelström at firstname.lastname@example.org, 076 010 13 52 or Malcolm Leijonhielm at 076 337 98 39, email@example.com,