We are currently hiring a Business Analyst/Product Owner to play a key role in Digital River World Payments Product organization. As Business Analyst/Product Owner you will be central in driving our success, which makes your personal qualities of the utmost importance to us. We are looking for a collaborative team player to our fun and energetic team, with personal maturity, and strong project management skills. In this role you will serve as the liaison between product management, development and stakeholders to translate business needs into product requirements. The Business Analyst/Product Owner is part of the Product organization, but works operationally in one or several cross department functioning agile teams with analyzes, prioritization and requirement breakdown.
- Act as a Product Owner in Agile projects – securing that the teams have goals and a prioritized product backlog.
- Gather and document requirements from all relevant stakeholders and securing that requirements are understood.
- Setting priorities for iterative development and analyzing and coordinating product maintenance activities with stakeholders.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, analyze gaps, and transform high-level information into details.
- Work closely with Product Manager and Operations and Technical Sales to proactively identify and solve gaps or operational issues.
- Develop and document both current and new or updated processes needed as a part of our product/service delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent university education within IT, or other applicable areas.
- 2-5 years of experience with small to mid-level projects with moderately defined scope in an agile/scrum team.
- Experience in requirements elicitation, requirements documentation and management experience.
- Experience in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel and Word.
- Experience with Agile Requirements Management tools (ex. Jira or similar) is an advantage, as well as experience in working in SaaS, eCommerce technology, or transaction based services.
- Working knowledge of wireframing concepts and toolsets, such as Balsamiq, Axure, Pidoco, or similar is merited as well as working with micro user stories.
- Exceptional project management and coordination skills – the ability to lead, coordinate and sync both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively take lead and communicate in both a technical and non-technical manner.
- Skills in facilitating solution construction and the ability to constructively challenge the teams and stakeholders on their assumptions.
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English is required, including the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with others.
- Driven and highly innovative – likes to work in a fast paced and evolving payment landscape.
- Solution-driven with a can-do attitude.
- Helpful and collaborative team player that shares knowledge, experience and information with others.
- Excellent in building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Likes to work in a flexible, quickly changing environment, with demanding and compelling technology challenges.
Why Digital River World Payments?
We’re convinced that in order to be very good at something, you need to really enjoy doing it. We aim to create an inspiring workplace and believe that a great atmosphere plays an important role in bringing out the very best in every individual!
We are a global business and a truly international team. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous pension scheme, private medical insurance, supplemental health insurance cover, and annual fitness contribution. In many roles we can offer flexibility in working hours and location, taking advantage of our global footprint.
For more information please contact Sarah Bouvin; firstname.lastname@example.org or Jonas Berglin; email@example.com