GANT is an original in American Sportswear with a European sophistication, offering contemporary high quality lifestyle clothes for men, women and kids. In addition, watches, footwear, eyewear, fragrance, underwear and home furnishings are licensed under the GANT brand. The GANT brand stands for the values passionate, authentic and innovative – all based on its Ivy League American East Coast heritage, dating back to its inception in New Haven, CT, USA in 1949. Since then the brand has been further developed with a European sophistication and today enjoys a global presence in over 60 countries with over 500 stores and 4000 selected retailers. For more information, please visit www.gant.com.
If you are a passionate and innovative PR Manager, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Stockholm based Global Marketing Team. You will work in an environment driven by passion, innovation and authenticity in the world of Original American Sportswear.
As part of the Global PR & Social Media Team, you will be working closely with the Social Media Manager and report to the Global Head of PR and Social Media. You will be in daily contact with the local PR Managers and agencies as well – providing them with guidelines and execution plans.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Manage global PR initiatives
• Provide global event guidelines
• Daily PR strategic advice and support to subs and partners – interview requests, interview angles, spokespersons strategy, VIP and event guidelines etc.
• PR Plans and guidelines per division: store openings, bloggers, VIP
• Plan global PR events as well as local PR events with local partners; prepare spokespersons for events and interviews
• Interview coordination, oversee and review all interview requests and ghostwriting for spokespersons
• Oversee licensee press releases and press material
• Share best PR practices between partners through GANT Journal
• Maintain a great relationship with all partners’ PR contacts and secure daily support to them
• Manage product pushes
• Write press releases in English
• Fluent in English
• Passion for fashion and lifestyle
• Proven track record of developing PR plans and event guidelines
• Great social skills
• Handles stress well
• Open-minded and innovative
• Authentic and genuine personality
• Proven track record of writing English press releases
GANT offers an international and active workplace to develop your skills and grown internally. The role of Global PR Manager is a role with significant opportunities to shape and promote GANT’s global image.
For more information regarding the position please contact Victoria Gillberg; email@example.com or Viktor Lundeberg; firstname.lastname@example.org