DIBS offers the widest range of simple and secure payment solutions in the Nordics. The company started in 1998 and was the pioneer in online payments. Today we are the leader in the Nordic region. We were the first to reach one billion transactions and we currently have over 15.000 online-stores with annual sales of over 100 billion. Each year 2.500 new online stores chose DIBS´solution. Our 100 employees in Sweden, Denmark and Norway are making it easy to charge online.
Head of Service Delivery and Support
As the Head of Service Delivery and Support, you will be a key player being responsible for ensuring continuous excellent support of merchants and partners across primarily Denmark, Sweden and Norway, and for bringing DIBS’ support to the next level. We have local support in each country, which means that you will lead the managers of several teams across the countries.
You will ensure that the DIBS plans and targets are met, and at the same time you have every opportunity to bring your ideas to life. The structure of the support organization is newly implemented, and a large part of your job will be to make the DIBS support work in a professional manner with relevant and well-functioning processes. You will have 8 direct reports and more than 20 people referring to you indirectly across three countries. Consequently, a large part of your job will be to make this new structure work effectively and to manage stakeholders in e.g. sales departments.
The position refers directly to the Senior Vice President DIBS Commercial (also CEO of DIBS) and you will be part of DIBS commercial management team. You will be working from our premises in central Stockholm, and you will probably travel at least one day/week to the other Nordic offices.
• Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience from working with Service Delivery and support B2B within an IT based company, preferably within industries such as payment or bank/finance.
• Excellent management and leadership skills and experience within change management.
• Good language skills: you are fluent in English.
• Good with people, perceived as professional and trustworthy.
• You are able to operate on a tactical level, and simultaneously have a firm grip on the day-to-day business.
• You are driven by delivering results and to exceed goals and excellence.
• You are able to inspire and lead people to do their best every day in a constantly changing environment.
We work with Head Agent in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Sara Heimer; firstname.lastname@example.org or 076 168 17 11 or Sara Markstedt; email@example.com, 073 508 70 56.