We want to deliver beyond expectations. Do you?
As one of Scandinavia´s leading financing companies within cards and consumer finance, EnterCard have a long tradition of running business through successful partnerships and our own brand re:member. Our mission is to make our customers’ everyday lives easier by delivering smart payment and financing solutions in a transparent and responsible manner.
Our people from approximately 40 different countries thrive in our dynamic and rapidly changing landscape, and we work with a digital mindset in everything we do. We promote an atmosphere of genuine learning and knowledge exchange, positioning us to react quickly with the changes in the external environment. We bring our values Passionate, Innovative and Genuine every day to work.
With us you have the possibility to grow and develop in a highly competent and international environment, together with colleagues from all over the world. Our diversity and strong connection to our owners, Barclays Bank and Swedbank, allow us to use global experience and local expertise to deliver financial flexibility to our customers.
Welcome to EnterCard!
About Strategic Analytics in EnterCard
One of EnterCards four strategic focus areas is “Analytics to maximize returns: Best in class data and analytical capabilities” this to optimize sales, customer profitability, cost and decision-making. This makes Strategic Analytics a key function in EnterCard.
Strategic Analytics is responsible for developing data and analytics as a competitive advantage for EnterCard and promoting analytical decision making across the company. The focus is on Customer Acquisitions and Profitability, Channel Optimization, Digital Analytics and Operations Analytics. The team solves diverse business problems and continuously improves profitability and sustainability of our business using data and advance analytics technique.
To continue our journey we are now hiring an Analyst with focus on automation and CRM.
Analyst (with focus on automation and CRM)
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Design and deploy data driven customer strategies in applicable platforms (marketing automation platform, customer service platform, self service platforms).
• Automation platform thought leadership for areas like marketing, reporting, customer touchpoints.
• Continuously evaluation and come with recommendation of new automation platforms.
• Data/variable requirement setting.
• CRM Analytics to evaluate results and gain insights.
• Communication and recommendations to business based on insights.
You will be evaluated on:
• Well-designed strategies based on existing insights with clear test and value hypothesis.
• Control on implementation and quality in set up to ensure good evaluation capability.
• Value contribution from insights and recommendations.
• Good collaboration with key stakeholders.
• Delivery of insights on future automation platforms.
At EnterCard we value a mixture of personality and formal experience, and in order for you to deliver in your role we assume you have:
• University degree
• Experience from working analytically with CRM or marketing automation
• Automation platform experience from platforms like Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, Adobe Campaign, SAS CI or similar
• Analytical and/or statistical skills is meritable
• Sound judgment, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and relationship skills
• Relations with stakeholders in business areas such as sales teams, marketing department and other analytical areas within strategic analytics
• Experience from setting system requirements and data requirements
• Fluent proffiency in English
• Passion for data driven customer strategies and customer behavior
• Passion for automation platforms and technology
• Analytical approach to decision making
• Willingness to travel in the Nordic region
• Likes delivery through collaboration to reach common targets but has strong individual drive and takes ownership
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Self-starter who naturally assumes ownership of initiatives
For more information please contact Alexander Westlund; Alexander.email@example.com 0723010194 or Sophia Brown; Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org 0760001150.