Permobil is a globally leading provider of advanced mobility and seating rehab solutions, with a strong dedication to improve the quality of life for its users. The company’s strong portfolio of brands, competitive product offering, innovation capabilities and leading market positions provide a strong base to capture additional growth, both in existing and new markets. Our products are available today in 70 countries on four continents. Our turnover is more than 3 billion, and has approximately 1400 employees. Since 2013, Permobil is a part of Investor AB.
Permobil is now looking for an ambitious, driven and talented Tender Manager. As a Tender Manager you will have a central role in the Swedish sales team and have the main responsibility in making the organization work more proactively with public procurement. You will be responsible for strategically creating processes and procedures that will contribute to a new approach within the organization.
In the role as Tender Manager you will be able to directly impact the business by independently managing and coordinating the entire tender process, all from all from shaping the tender environment to creating a winning tender offer. You also provide internal business support to the sales manager, sales representatives, product managers and marketing within the bidding, negotiation and agreement issues.
• Manage and lead public procurements
• Keep track of the market and negotiations
• Create proactive structures and processes for the procurement
• Implement tender management processes internally
• Provide the organization with internal business support
• University Degree
• Experience of public procurement and LOU
• Experience of sales towards the public sector
• Preferably experience from MedTech or LifeScience businesses and therefor a good understanding of Swedish health care system
• Project management experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Swedish and English
To succeed in the role as Tender Manager requires that you are skilled in building long-term business relationships and are result-oriented. Furthermore, it requires that you have the qualities of taking initiative, being analytic and have a structured approach.
This position is located in Stockholm and you will report to VP Sales Sweden.
For more information, please contact Charlotte Mårdh at email@example.com, +46 730 20 93 00, or Julia Salming at firstname.lastname@example.org +46 76 346 88 31.