Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. We employ 13.500 experts and have a strong presence in the Nordics, North America, the UK, Continental Europe, Middle East and India, supplemented by a significant representation in Asia, Australia, South America and Sub-Saharan Africa. With almost 300 offices in 35 countries we emphasise local experience combined with a global knowledge base. We constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Environment & Health, Water, Energy, Oil & Gas and Management Consulting.
As a part of the Ramboll Group and with close to 600 dedicated management consultants, Ramboll Management Consulting is one of the largest management consultancies in the Nordics. We operate as a trusted private sector partner and hold a strong position in public sector development. Ramboll Management Consulting provides professional advice in the fields of management, information technology, research and survey. Our business area Strategy & Operations Nordics with more than 50 management consultants is characterized by a dynamic and highly professional environment and consists of committed employees who are ready to deliver an extraordinary effort and to give the client advice and services of the highest quality.
Right now we are looking for a new colleague to step in as Business Manager of our Swedish unit in Strategy & Operations Nordics with 10 highly motivated business consultants serving both private and public customers. We have a strong growth ambition and our new Business Manager should possess a high level of entrepreneurship and energy with willingness and interest to expand existing client relations and develop into new market areas. This includes as well continued development within the public sector as a special growth agenda within our focus market areas Transport, Energy, Utilities and Environment & Health.
• You hold a university’s degree in one or more of the following – or the like: Economics, Management, Engineering, Business, Finance, International Business, Strategic Management, Political Science, Strategy & Marketing – and with good results
• You have +5 years of senior management experience with P/L responsibility, sales responsibility and people management preferably from a Swedish or an international consulting environment
• A proven track record of driving growth as well as profit
• Minimum 5 years of experience from management consulting in both private and public sector – as project manager
• Consulting experience from different service areas – preferably from services like strategy development, market studies, business case development, organizational development and process optimization.
• You are numerate, financially and operationally with a solid business and commercial understanding combined with the ability to analyze complex information and translate it into robust strategic recommendations at all organizational levels
• Excellent communication, negotiating and liaison skills – easily forms trustworthy relations with relevant internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Insight in our focus industries will be a preference
Personal qualifications, we expect you to:
• Be result oriented and performance-driven with a strong commercial approach and have a good understanding of business drivers, innovation and project requirements
• Possess a high level of entrepreneurship and energy with willingness and interest to expand existing client relations and develop new into new market areas
• Possess strong leadership capabilities and be able to lead with clear direction on the local market as well as in an international and Nordic setting
• Be analytical and fast thinking – able to evaluate, analyze and drive efficiencies and business opportunities without compromising the quality
• Be extrovert and well-presented with credibility to make a positive impact and represent the business amongst internal as well as external stakeholders
• Have the ability to work with long-term objectives and still be able to transform such objectives to daily management without compromising the sense of perspective
• See opportunities, choices and complexities as motivating challenges
• Be fluent in Swedish and English – both oral and written
For more information please contact Karin Geber; firstname.lastname@example.org or Anna Palmdal; email@example.com