SAS’ vision is to make life easier for Scandinavia’s frequent travelers. With SAS, you are part of a community experiencing easy, joyful and reliable services, delivered the Scandinavian way. SAS is Scandinavia’s largest airline with approximately 800 departures per day to our 125 destinations. In 2014, approximately 28 million passengers travelled with SAS.
ARE YOU A TRAVELER?
We are looking for Web Editor to Global Digital Sales, Oslo.
Global Digital Sales is a part of SAS Commercial, responsible for digital sales and content in the digital channels of SAS. The team works strategically with content, conversion, optimization, keywords and campaigns. We are now looking for a committed Wed Editor to strengthen the team. The position is located in Oslo, Noway.
• Ensure that promotions, products and/or offers are available in SAS’ digital channels.
• Ensure that campaigns are produced and published effectively, cost-effectively and in accordance with law and agreements in respective markets.
• Ensure high rate of changes and content updates in all markets in which SAS operates.
• Increase customer satisfaction by offering exclusive customer experience in the digital channels.
• Ensure good change processes to minimize contacts/phone calls to SAS Customer Contact Center.
• Publish campaigns across digital channels in order to increase the conversion, revenue and new members of SAS EuroBonus.
• Ensuring daily operations in the CMS.
• Responsible for maintenance of the content in SAS’ digital channels.
• Working in graphical tools such as Adobe PhotoShop.
• Ensure SEO strategy is taken into account in all channels.
• Working with new and existing partners to ensure relevant content and visibility
• Cooperate with other departments to maximize impact of activities on sas.xx.
• Represent Digital Sales in workgroups and projects.
• Participate in small projects and tasks within Digital Sales.
• Relevant work experience in e-commerce/ or other digital sales/digital marketing background.
• Relevant academic degree, minimum at Bachelor level in Business, Marketing or web/digital.
• Fluent, and a good writer in Norwegian and English.
• Very good knowledge of digital communication.
• Basic knowledge of HTML coding and scripting.
• Very good knowledge of various CMS (knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager is an advantage)
• A ”Doer”.
• Very good at keeping deadlines.
• High work capacity and strong ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment.
• Enjoys teamwork, but has a strong self-motivation.
• Strong integrity, stable and safe.
• Strong interest in, and ability to understand the digital world.
The position is located at Lysaker in Oslo, and will involve traveling to SAS headquarters in Stockholm.
The position reports to the Head of Global Digital Sales.
For more information please contact: Frida Gerhardsson, email@example.com