GANT is an original in American Sportswear with a European sophistication, offering contemporary high quality lifestyle clothes for men, women and kids. In addition, watches, footwear, eyewear, fragrance, underwear and home furnishings are licensed under the GANT brand. The GANT brand stands for the values passionate, authentic and innovative – all based on its Ivy League American East Coast heritage, dating back to its inception in New Haven, CT, USA in 1949. Since then the brand has been further developed with a European sophistication and today enjoys a global presence in over 60 countries with over 500 stores and 4000 selected retailers. For more information, please visit www.gant.com.
If you are a passionate and innovative Social Media and Community Manager, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Stockholm based Global Marketing Team. You will work in an environment driven by passion, innovation and authenticity in the world of Original American Sportswear.
As part of the Global PR & Social Media Team, you will be working closely with the Global PR Manager and report to the Global Head of PR and Social Media. You will be managing social media campaigns over all markets with an overall responsibility for developing relevant content topics.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Create, curate and manage all published content (images, video and copy) for all social channels
• Adapt seasonal, campaign and brand imagery for social media usage
• Monitor, listen and respond to users and/or assist markets in doing so
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach effort
• Oversee social platforms design
• Create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns for global and for markets
• Analyze social media key metrics and check reports from measurement agency
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
• Monitor UGC on primary social platforms
• Monitor best practices and measure the impact of social media campaigns in markets.
As our Social Media and Community Manager you will also assist markets with, for example, Facebook ads briefs, locally produced content from influencers, media, in store, events and also create, adapt and distribute social media guidelines for imagery and tone of voice.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest) and how each platform can be used in different scenarios
• Knowledge of social media content management
• Experience developing, adapting and publishing social media content
• Good technical understanding and possibility to pick up new tools quickly
• Knowledge of SEO principles including keyword research and Google Analytics
• Experience working with the creative side and analytical side of social media marketing
• Good knowledge of social media copywriting and language adaptation
• Ability to identify potential negative situations and mitigate issues
• Knowledge of social customer service techniques trough social channels.
• Fluent in English
• Great passion for social media and branding
• Great social skills
• Handles stress well
• Open-minded and innovative
• Authentic and genuine personality
• Proven track record of writing English published content in several social channels.
GANT offers an international and active workplace to develop your skills and grown internally. The role of Social Media and Community Manager is a role with significant opportunities to shape and promote GANT’s global image.
For more information, please contact Ellinor Ohlin; firstname.lastname@example.org or Carolyn Sander; Carolyn.email@example.com.