Trimb Healthcare is a rapidly growing international company with HQ based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our management team share a long track record of building successful consumer brands across Europe and Asia. Our experience and competencies span all relevant regulatory classes and most therapy fields relevant to consumer healthcare. The background of the management team includes companies like Unilever, Oriflame and Reitan Convenience.
Trimb Healthcare has its own go-to-market organization in Northern Europe. In addition, selected products are sold World Wide through Distributing Partners.
Trimb Healthcare is owned by individual and institutional Life Science investors. Read more about TRIMB Healthcare at http://www.trimb.com
At Trimb a selected trainee will spend twelve months assisting and learning from the management team of Trimb. The trainee position at Trimb aims to educate the right candidate in OTC products and their behavior as well as spending adequate time in the field learning the business hands-on. The position will both be demanding and rewarding and require a combination of attitude and talent. For a successful candidate, exciting opportunities will be given in the fast-developing company.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting the management team in daily operations
- Produce decision support to management
- Prepare presentation material for executive management meetings
- Complex projects, as well as small tasks close to the management team
- Be involved in negotiations
- General support to the management team
- Master’s degree in engineering or business with excellent results, recently graduated or 1-2 years of work experience
- A can-do spirit and large dose of enthusiasm
- Strong business acumen
- High energy, ambition and wish to learn
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Swedish
The position will report to Fredrik Widell, COO of Trimb. The HQ is located in central Stockholm.