Digital Manager Nordics – GSK Consumer Healthcare
Do you have the skill set to lead the acceleration of GSK’s digital agenda into the markets in the Nordic Cluster? Do you have the ability to drive the digital agenda in a multinational company?
The role as Digital Manager Nordics covers the 7 global digital key pillars (Search, Mobile, Content, Social, E-Commerce, Innovation and Analytics) and you will manage the execution of the digital strategy, as defined by the North Europe Area Digital and E-Commerce Director at a North Europe Area level based in UK.
This means you will get the digital basics set up- and established (e.g search, mobile first thinking) across all brands/markets and ensure that the right content is created. Key to this will be thought-leadership and a native digital-mindset bringing inspiration into GSK which will help us accelerate our capability/learning in digital. Your responsibility will also be to build the digital capability in the Nordics, ensuring we are building understanding and capability in the teams themselves.
The position will be situated at the Nordic Head quarter in Stockholm/Solna and report directly to North Europe Area Digital based in UK.
- Lead the acceleration and deployment of GSK’s Digital agenda into the Nordics aligned with global digital strategy across the markets in the Nordics (5 markets).
- Lead the in-market teams to execute world class local digital marketing with focus on Search, Mobile and Content but also assist in the e-commerce initiatives and collaborations
- Operate as part of the North Europe Digital Team, building strong relationships across the organization to gather content and learnings.
- Act as lead contact for the in-market digital agencies.
- Assist in embedding e-Commerce as part of the consumer path to purchase for all GSK Consumer Healthcare brand activities and ensure that all of our digital marketing is ‘shoppable’ in relevant places (pharmacies etc.).
- Measure ongoing activity against KPI:s in collaboration with Area analytics – test and learn to recommend scaling/roll out across Categories, the Cluster and the Area.
We believe you have a background with:
- End to end campaign digital planning and producing experience
- Familiarity with Google / Adobe analytics – comfort in setting clear KPIs and measuring performance in-campaign.
- Good understanding of digital media (including SEO).
- Hands on experience of managing agencies – Media/SEO/Digital production.
- Launching, managing website and/or mobile app projects, ideally within a matrices organization.
- Managing social media
Preferred, but not mandatory is also:
- Digital experience in a regulated industry, such as banking/insurance, tobacco, spirits or gaming
- E-commerce experience
- Working with retailers to optimise the online path to purchase; Plan & execute on site media.
- CRM experience
- Takes initiatives and acts responsible
- Executes with commitment and determination and with high quality results
- Methodical and systematic approach to execution, plans ahead and defines clear priorities
- Makes an impact on people and are skilled in persuading others, promotes plans and ideas successfully throughout the organisation
- Innovative, breaks away from tradition and promotes change
- Understands the informal structures and find your way to get things done in a complex organisation
- Ambitious and humble, aware of own strengths and limitations, pursues learning and career development opportunities
You get the opportunity to drive the digital agenda in a large scaled and multinational pharmaceutical company. A company which has several market leading consumer health brands cross categories. Build your carrier in an international company with lots of possibilities and points of contact cross countries on daily bases.
For further information or interest in the role please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org