Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
We are now looking at strengthening the Marketing and CRM organization. The role as Campaign Manager is a critical role, and is supporting a number of marketing functions in terms of planning, analysis, results monitoring and business development. You will manage and administrate marketing campaign activities in Sweden. The role requires day-to-day focus on results in terms of quality, quantity, revenue and costs.
As a Campaign Manager you will be a key member of the Nordic CRM and marketing team and is based in Stockholm. You report directly to Head of CRM & Marketing, Nordic countries, member of A&H Nordic Management team.
– Planning and forecasting to meet plan and forecast.
– Plan, execute and follow-up on all campaign activities in Sweden.
– Responsible for financial reporting (month/quarter/year), submitting detailed analysis of profit, loss, costs and premium development.
– Analysing campaign results and target groups.
– Administraive tasks, ad hoc analysis and tasks requested by the team.
– Minimum 2+ years experience in a Campaign Manager role.
– Relevant educational background; financial/marketing.
– Excellent understanding of applications (Microsoft) systems.
– Excellent skills in managing reports, figures, KPIs and cost calculations.
– Well organized manner of working in order to keep various projects on timetable and according to agreed budget.
– Experience from working in an international marketing department is an advantage.
– Swedish and English are mandatory.
– Highly self-driven, result oriented doer.
– Analytical and open minded.
– You should have a sense of urgency and take ownership of your tasks
For more information and to apply please contact Lina Svensson, 076-162 99 10; firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Ribbing, 072-300 13 04; email@example.com