Do you want to be part of the exciting transformation of Bisnode by developing and managing our Risk & Credit offering?
Smart Data is our time’s hard currency. In today’s world of digital information overload, it is more important than ever to be able to process, analyze and understand data. The people at Bisnode are dedicated to delivering business insights and smart data in order to help their customers make smarter decisions. We are now searching for a Product Specialist Decisioning to Bisnode’s office in Stockholm. Could it be you?
Bisnode is currently active in 17 European countries and is one of Europe’s leading providers of business intelligence. In total, Bisnode engages about 2 600 employees in Europe, of which 800 work in Sweden. Bisnode has its headquarters in Stockholm.
The people at Bisnode are driven by an ambition, which permeates everything we do, as Bisnode wants to enable their customers to make smarter decisions. At the company you will find individuals who with their expertise, culture, humor and ideas enriches the business, for it is when everyone contributes their strengths to the whole that Bisnode develops as a company.
We are looking for a committed person with a structural mind-set to join the Bisnode Group Product Management. Bisnode Group Product Management have a central role in fulfilling Bisnode’s strategy and requires close cooperation with other departments such as Sales, Customer service and IT.
You will be a part of the Risk & Credit team, which is responsible for driving business on existing offering, and develop our future offering platform. As a person you need to enjoy an environment with high tempo because you will be right in the center of one of Bisnode’s primary focus areas, which is solutions for automated credit assessments. Also called automated decisioning.
We are seeking a problem solver that can translate customer needs into deliverable solutions. To achieve great results in this role you also need to be meticulous and it is essential to have a high stress tolerance. In the role you will have extensive contacts both externally with customers as well as internally which requires great communicational skills. You will work together with an experienced product owner, but you still need to be independent in day-to-day work. Automated decisioning is a fantastic area where Bisnode creates solutions that our customers both needs in their daily work and likes to use. The ideal candidate should have experience from the risk and credit industry.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Proactively contribute to increase sales and profitability of products
- Setting up new solutions for automated credit assessments to customers
- Modifying existing customer solutions
- Continuous sales and marketing support
- Increase knowledge about automated credit assessments through education, internally and externally
- Support in maintenance of current products
- Competitor knowledge of relevant market
- Spread knowledge cross Bisnode group, ensuring and encourage a collaborative climate
- The candidate should have a Master’s degree in Business, Communication or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in relevant areas
- Ability to build internal and external relationships and partnerships
- Analytical skills as well as business sense
- Planning and organizational skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English
For more information please contact Alexander Westlund; firstname.lastname@example.org 0723010194 or Sophia Brown; email@example.com 0760001150