The Online Sales & Marketing Lead will play a central and strategic part in the Nordic organization’s development, as we are going through a phase of growth and are focusing on expanding our digital services and concepts, especially over-the-top content (OTT). The position will be part od SF Studios’ Digital Services Division, that focuses on delivering and developing attractive and easily accessible digital services and concepts our to end-consumers. We deliver our services through our own platforms (SF Anytime and SF Kids), as well as through our partners (e.g. Nordic and Baltic operators).
In this role you will ensure that we maximize our digital presence and drive new customers to our services by ensuring and optimizing our online sales activities, traffic, visibility and conversion. In addition, you will lead customer revenue projects as well as track and optimize ongoing online sales and marketing activities.
The right candidate is a data driven “Google Analytics lover” who aims to understand customer behavior and maximize customer acquisition initiatives. The person has a black belt in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)/SEM (Search Engine Marketing), online conversion and lives for continuous improvements. Previous experience from driving sales through digital sales activities, SEO, SEM and working with a vast amount of data from several sources is preferred. Experience from the digital media and/or the film industry is advantageous, but not a must.
- Maximize SF Studios´ digital presence and drive new customers to existing services by ensuring and optimizing traffic, visibility and conversion
- Act as a project manager for customer revenue projects
- Create, analyze, track and optimize online sales and marketing activities and conversion
- Provide intelligence based on data and consumer behavior on how to optimize our sites in order to maximize traffic and conversion.
- Together with the other departments within the digital services division, take an active part in securing customer communication in order to drive consumer revenue and conversion.
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent
- Data driven “Google Analytics lover” that aims to understand customer behavior and maximize
customer acquisition initiatives
- Proven track record of driving sales through online sales and marketing activities, SEO, SEM and online conversion
- Ability to work with vast amounts of data from several sources and present it in a pedagogical way
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other reporting / visualization tools
- Experience from the digital media and/or film industry is advantageous, but not a must
- Good social and interpersonal skills. Ability to work cross functions and managing different levels of key stakeholders.
- Forward thinking, make things happen business approach. Seeks out problems and opportunities for change. Approaches work objectives with a sense of urgency and passion, and a dedication to exceed performance expectations.
For more information please contact Leo Sjökvist, firstname.lastname@example.org or Victoria Gillberg, email@example.com